Arkos part 2

Third person pov

The date between Jaune and Pyrra was going really well so far except for the time when it looked like he was taking to himself when he was actually talking to the four girls through the ear piece. Everything was going well till he get up to use the bathroom and fell flat of his face. His cheeks flushed from embarrassment and people were staring.

"Jaune I repeat Jaune are there?" Yang said in a low voice.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." He said in a low voice so Pyrra did not notice he was taking to someone.
Jaune quickly stood up and Yang got up and dragged him into the men's bathroom 'good thing she decided to dress up like a dude' every thought who was working on operation Arkos.

"BOI! YOU NEED TO GET YO ACT TOGETHER OR THERE AINT GONNA BE A SECOND DATE YOY UNDERSTAND." Yang yelled in the bathroom. Good thing there was no one in there to hear them.

Jaune just nodded, and Yang decided to speak again. "Good, now go get your woman!" Jaune walked out and then the others started to speak through the ear piece, Yang almost forget the others could hear her.

"Uh Ya-" Weiss started talking but was interrupted by Blake.

"It's normal for her Weiss. You already know this."

"Yeah I guess so." Weiss sighed.

"GUYS WHILE IM IN HERE IM GONNA CHANGE INTO MY SOMBRERO AND MUSTACHE I STORED IT IN A STALL!!!" Yang said. Jaune was hearing all this but her could not say anything because he did not want Pyrra to notice anything.

Yang came out of the men's bathroom a few minutes later wearing her oh so brilliant disguise. She walked out and got a few glances from people but they just shrugged it off and Jaune wanted to say something so bad but he could not. 

"Jaune, who was that person who dragged you into the bathroom." She said curiously and slightly giggle.

"Oh that was actually an old friend of mine from high school." He said nervously. Jaune wasn't sure if she bought it or not but she shrugged it off.

  The date was going really well so Yang and Blake decided to slack off and eat food and flirt the whole time while again everyone could hear them through the ear piece.

"Uh Yang Blake turn off your ear piece if y'all are going to flirt the whole time." Ruby said rolling her eyes, and with that Yang and Blake turned them off and Weiss and Ruby turned theirs off hoping to enjoy themselves for a bit.

They got a table and were having a casual conversation until Weiss asked a particular question to Ruby making her flinch a little.

A/N: A little cliffhanger hope you all enjoy this chapter(;