Introduction

She's a closed off Alpha scared to let any one close.
He's a artistic Alpha who wants his mate to accept him.
Thy're both half a heart, but together they can be more. Will they put aside their insecurities long enough to find love in one another or will all else fail?

------------------------------------

"Relax momma bear he's in the spare room just upstairs sleeping. I'm taking care of him. I promised I wouldn't hurt him, and hurt him I won't." I say interrupting him.

"I want him back." Tobias says.

"Ah ah ah. Now there, my dear Tobias is something I'm not exactly willing to negotiate. It's not by my choice that he's here." I say. "You gave him to me." A smile spreads across my face as I talk.

"You bitch!" He says seething.

"That I am." I agree.

-----------------------------------

Hello reader of 'Raven'. We thank you for opening this book, metaphorically of course but opened none to less.

Now neither one of us, Ace or I are professional writers, there fore we go to school and our book will not be perfect. There will be spelling mistakes along with grammar and sentence structure yada yada yada.

All the writing is our own and we would like to keep it that way if any reader sees copies of the book we would like you to tell us so thank you. Even though it would be cool if someone liked the book so much that they tried to copy it but we can't let that happen.

The pictures however are the persons own especially the art work, those are most likely Toni Mahfuds.

we will have cover contests and other kinds of things like that and so we would like you to participate and things like that plus add your opinions so I can shut up now.

Read on amazing being of human esistance.

see spell error.