Moving again

Warning: good ol' smutt is ahead on my mark (⏺⏺⏺) for all of you my dirty minded readers ;)) if you don't want to read it just skip till you see the next same exact mark.

chapter 2

Theodore's pov

"ughh" I muttered as I plunged deep inside the Blondie I was hooking up with at the moment. I didn't even know his name but he didn't seem to mind it much if the expression on his face right now said anything.

It was a tiresome day and I had to release some pent up tension that was starting to annoy me physically. So I went to my usually preferred club, Habuerit- Latin for semen. uhm a weird name for a club yeah but the owner is gay and and he has this weird semen fetish so yeah.

Anyway, I had been gathering my things all day to get on the road again and start living another couple of weeks somewhere else in order to continue with my mission of 'hunting down abusers' as someone once said.
Packing all the necessary stuff that I kept in my extremely small cabin, it didn't take long but tidying up, cleaning and preparing my deadly weapons and herbal remedies, poisons and tools was what took a long time and effort, all the vervain dipped knifes, silver gun rings with pure silver bullets dipped in acids, a couple of cyanide guns, The infamous Bagh Naka in Indian or in other words, 'the tiger claws', the Chinese deer horn knives, the finger knife, the pata Indian swords with two backswords, swiss daggers and the Japanese shikomizue swords. And more flexible torture weapons as well like, silver chainwhips, normal whips, cat o' nine tails and my favourite metallic Indian Urumi whip like blade with sharp curling iron blades at the end. plus some small spears and javelins.

Call me a sadistic monster, a jerk or whatever dark term but that's just who I'm or rather- who I became after 10 years of physical, emotional, spiritual and mental torture and abuse that no one could ever withstand or take and doesn't deserve. I'm surprised I even lasted this long. But I guess when all you know is one place and one group of people only in your whole miserable life, you wouldn't have the guts to leave the only place you know, till your limits are constantly being tested. than you reach your breaking point and that's it, you break from the inside and outside and you feel like you're no longer an individual. or an independent person who can live, eat and sleep and perform everyday usual tasks- as usual as a vampire can be. That's the point of no return or redemption. utter destruction and caios fill you up and drowns you. This is what I've reached.

So I decided to do what I do today as an outlet for all of that trapped in darkness before it consumes me whole.

⏺⏺⏺⏺

I pulled his long blonde hair hard as I kept pounding mercilessly inside him hitting his prostate with all my might but made sure not to use my my vampire strength as to not break him or something. believe me been there, done that. you won't believe how many asses I've busted over the years by going full strength so I kept it with normal human speed and hardness and blondy here seemed to be enjoying it as well.

"mhmm. ahhh please- oh god yaaaa" he kept moaning and begging for more and no more than few seconds he bursted and shot the living shits out of him all over the mattress and so soon I followed him as well in my impending release as I emptied my balls deep inside him as well.

I slumped on the bed beside him pretending to be out of breath as to not raise suspicion while in all truth he looked like he ran a fucking marathon with all his sweaty mess while I was still hard but not as before. Vampires do have a strong libido after all.
He wasn't even able to keep his eyes open for a few minutes before he passed out from exhaustion. poor human couldn't take anymore. Humans are not even that satisfying to us due to their lower libido compared to us and they couldn't withstand our strength without dying or bleeding to death. while almost all mystical creatures could go on and on for hours without breaking a sweat or even losing their hard-on humans could barely finish four times in a row.

⏺⏺⏺⏺

Before I leave I couldn't help but want to taste his blood. I smelled his O -ve blood type the moment i saw him and a rare type like that is the most delicious type of all and I couldn't miss this chance so I silently crept towards him and held him gently as to not wake him up screaming from fear.

I softly grabbed his neck, breathing in his enthralling blood's scent. I could feel my fangs elongating painfully slow from my gums gleaming brightly under the moon's soft glow, then i plunged my fangs deep in his neck and at the same time I clamped my hands down on his mouth to reduce his screaming sound. I drank from him my fill but made sure not to drain him to death then retracted my fangs back from him.

He watched me with a horrified expression in his eyes that was filled with deep fear and a silent plea to spare his life. I licked his wound clear to close it to prevent any scaring and turned my eyes to his and looked deeply into his eyes as I compelled him saying "forget this night ever happened and forget my face. you just spent a nice hot evening with a sexy stranger who gave you the time of your life. you didn't see anything else out of the ordinary." the previous emotions of fear and anxiety disappeared from his and he just nodded blankly at me.

what! I had to add that part about myself or else it wouldn't be fun and dandy. note my sarcasm. I ran back outside the club's private rooms quarters and took off to my small cabin so that I can sleep this night off.

I have a huge day tommorow ahead of me.

Hi again, 1064 words.
so yeah, please vote and comment to make my day dear readers and don't forget to express your opinions freely with minimal harsh words as possible. I'm all ears.

;))

next chapter is soon. you're all in for a surprise. if it's boring tho tell me so that I can do something about it.

thankss!