Thirst and André

Chapter 10

Theodore's pov

The process of exchanging blood to vampire mates is said to be the most euphoric feeling ever. It's like being high- so high that you can't even comprehend on which planet are you on. It's said to be similar in mating or making love to one another- but it's even better than that. Your mate's blood is the tastiest liquid you'll ever drink, most delicious treat you'll ever get the privilege to taste and the most addicting blood ever. If you try it once, you'll get hooked- for life.

As Ekon pierced his gleaming fangs in the soft junction between my shoulder and collarbone, him and I- both of us experienced a very intense rush of lust. I couldn't hold in my loud moan and he released a sexy groan expressing his pleasure.

His features instantly changed and flourished, he started gaining colour and he looked more healthier after he drank my blood. However, I expected him to stop sucking. But that didn't happen as he dug his fangs more, I almost orgasmed from the intensity of the pleasure, I couldn't for the life of me stop him even if I wanted to. On the contrary, I encouraged him more as I held his head to me and angled my neck to give him a wider opening.

And he didn't stop. I felt my self weakening but the pleasure was too much to stop. It was addicting and we did not stop, but went into it, and into it, and did not hesitate or hold back.

We started feeling each other up more and as I started getting dizzy- someone knocked on the door but he didn't pay attention to it. But the person on the other side seemed frustrated from knocking for too long it seems- or has it been only second's ago? I don't know. I started to loose my focus and I felt like drifting away and fainting.

One minute I was engulfed in the arms of the mate I hate,- hey that ryhmed... the mate- i hate....and the other, i was ripped away from him roughly and laid on something comfy. I sunk into it and closed my eyes dozing off to sleep.

~~~~

I woke up to the sounds of yelling and shouting. My body hurt all over and for some reason, I couldn't lift a finger as fatigue and tiredness engulfed my body. My whole body felt dehydrated as well, as if I've been in the deserts for weeks but i felt extremely hungry and specifically craving for Belgium biscuits ice cream now aaand I had a strong pulsing headache accompanied by the urge to vomit.

I swear if I wasn't a man, I would've doubted that I'm pregnant already!

However, the last time I checked I was still a man, and very well endowed man as well. If you know what I mean. *wink* *wink*

What the hell am I thinking now!

Ha! Look at me going crazy now. Is this a side effect of donating too much blood to your mate? Ah...i remembered everything now. That a$$hole was drying the hell out of me! Just wait when I see him again- I would suck out the liquids from his body, turning him into a dried crispy bacon!

Ughh...what in the world is wrong with me. I still can't move and my urge to kill that SOB is getting stronger plus my brain is getting all mushy again...

Suddenly someone interrupted my not-so-serious thoughts and I looked up seeing a handsome doctor in a coat, holding a clipboard in one hand and a plastic cup containing something with the other.

He cleared his throat and I looked up meeting his ocean blue eyes. He gave me a kind smile before speaking. "Good morning Mr. Millviele. I'm doctor kevin Durant. I just wish to ask you a few questions if you don't mind?"