Discription/ Disclaimer

I used to be happy and carefree. I used to see the good in everyone and ignore the bad, thinking that it could be fixed. I used to be alot of things I'm not today.

After years of abuse on the hands of my coven mates specially my supposed beloved. I turned numb in the emotions area. I was 10 when it all started and it kept going on for another 10 years, due to a mild misunderstanding that no one thinks is important enough to be corrected. All because I was compelled by my dearest coven leader to not utter a single word. So my great disaster happened. And my name: Theodore Millviele, became everyone's nightmare.

Ekon Etan Ezekiel. Son of the great coven leader Emory Ezekiel and heir of the darkest and most ruthless coven, The black blood coven. The moment he knew who his beloved is, he treated him with the most disgusting way ever. A way no beloved or mate should be treated with whatever their sin is. But that was his greatest mistake and regret specially after he found out what his dear beloved had come to be.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

The opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the network's views or are biased. This does not follow certain racial views or personal beliefs to the author or any specific person therefore, the reader has the freedom to decide the character's religion/ race/ skin colour or origin as they please. Thereby any degradatory comments on racial beliefs of any kind will be reported and deleted or delt with, this is to ensure the peace within this book of coarse.

All rights reserved. ©

WARNING!!! This is a dark romance novel that contains harsh actions, abuse, curse words, male on male action (alot of LGBT, lol), strong smutt&sex, slight bdsm and maybe some triggering actions that might disturb some of you. So if you're not up to this heavy book then don't start it. I assure you that you'll be on a constant roller coaster of emotions tho ;) sooo....hang in there and be ready!!

comment, vote☆ and tell me your humble opinions because I really want to continue this story and to do this I really need your encouragement otherwise I will be really bummed. sooo yeah! see you later lovelies :)

hope you enjoy! ;)