The surprise.

Chapter 7

Theodore's pov

Tell me.

Tell me how can you look at someone you hate, no not hate. Greatly and utterly despise, and not feel like you want to kill them and suck them dry?

That's what I'm feeling now. Old memories started resurfacing again the moment I saw Ekon's second in command and cruel best friend. Cole.

The infamous Cole was one of the people who made my life hell. I think I mentioned a snippet of him before. Well, he had a hand in my destruction, and when I saw him the morning after, let's say I completely lost my shit and tried keeping it cool on the outside. But that doesn't mean that my eyes hadn't darkened to endless black pools of anger or my fangs hadn't pierced my lips and elongated as the veins on my face popped out and became more visible.

If the look on his face was anything to go by, he was clearly a bit afraid of what I might, or will do if he didn't disappear from my face in the next instant. And disappear he did.

Good for him. He wouldn't survive my wrath of he stayed a moment longer.

But the memories that followed his appearance didn't disappear after he did.

"What are you doing you fag? huh? Sucking cock again?" Cole demanded as he barged in my room.

"N n-nothing." I was afraid of getting another beating or a bone crushing session as he liked to call it.

"Well, then let me give you something to busy yourself with you sick bitch." He yelled as he grabbed me from my collar and pulled me to the torture room.

I was dragged across the room harshly and thrown in one of the dirty cells. He then proceeded to tear my clothes off till I was in nothing but my underwear.

Me being my stupid 19 years old self at that time, opened my big mouth to beg him to stop as tears flooded my face and fear filled my bones.

"P-pplease, s-sst-ttop." I couldn't form a proper sentence from the continuous crying and hiccuping. I begged him with my eyes, thinking that maybe- maybe he will feel an ounce of sympathy or pity or anything, but he's just soulless like that.

He turned and gave me an icy glare that I could and would never forget. "Did I tell you to speak bitch?"

Screaming was his favourite thing I suppose.

He couldn't stop doing it. And I also couldn't help that thought at this particular moment. I wanted to laugh so bad but the fear was overwhelming.

Suddenly when I was the least expecting it or rather when I was in my thoughts, I felt the burn of of the hot boiling vervain against my thighs.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" I screamed so loud the next country probably heard.

But I also couldn't help but think that screaming was also my favourite thing now. Hahahahahaha. And I kept laughing internally at my stupid thoughts. I didn't know what's wrong with me or my brain or why did it decide to make jokes now but it was a good distraction from the pain.