My life

Theo's pic with royal blue eyes.

chapter 1

'I used to be everyone's favorite, and I still am but in a different way.'

Theodore's pov

The harsh blows continued from every direction you could imagine that I didn't even know where the pain is exactly as it vibrated throughout my whole body.

"Get up you useless faggot, you are good for nothing as you'll always be. you couldn't even prepare me the exact food I ordered of you" Titiana the infamous bitch screamed and screeched in my ears with her disgusting, ear bleeding voice as her male whores 'dirtied their hands by doing her dirty job' as she puts it, which is basically to beat me to a pulp till I felt the physical numbness fill me up as usual. I couldn't even for the life of me comprehend how the hell did her moans and screams during her sex marathons arouse even one of those airheads. her screeches would shrink my dick for Christ's sake!

Ekon entered suddenly and as his powerful presence commanded the room with fear, everyone fell quite and nothing could be heard except my ragged breaths.

"what on earth is going on here Cole?" Ekon asked with a glare pointed towards his second in command and best friend who has just finished converting me to dead meat.

"Nothing to bother yourself with Master. dear Theo here was just being the same pain in the ass again so we were teaching him a lesson as usual" Cole replied back while giving me one of his famous sadistic smirks.

"well, in that case send him to my office after you're done with him and Titiana, grab your hot ass now and follow me to my office immediately. we have some unfinished business." finished Ekon as he turned around and left me here with his blood sucking lads to finish their business.

I woke up to the sound of a female screaming, and thank god I did because the part that comes after that is the most horrifying in my dream. it's where he would take me to his special torture room and destroy me spiritually. he always did that after his friends did the physical job. he took it upon himself to do the mental destruction as his friends dealed with my body. Even after all what his coven did to my body, his torture was by far the most painful. especially if you're receiving it from you're one and only beloved.

I focused back on the screams and darted with a speed faster than light towards the source of the sound. I immediately reached a clearing where I found an unmistakably beautiful woman with honey coloured hair and pale complextion being beaten by a man thrice her size as she screamed and pleaded for help.
Without thinking I sped towards the beefy guy who was no match to my size or strength and grabbed him from his neck. I abruptly turned to the woman and said "do you mind if he's dead?"

she looked me in the eye with a dead look in her lifeless green eyes and i almost, key word almost felt her pain and frustration. she shook her head no and that was my cue to kill the bastard who was struggling in my hold. I immediately snapped his neck and plunged my hands inside his chest as I wrapped my hand around his flimsy heart then pulled out with it. and the voice that echoed around us was enough to make the lady slightly flinch and me to breath out a relaxed breath as I threw the useless organ on the floor beside it's corpse. well, that was the only way to truly get rid of a vampire. take out the heart to ensure the death.