Fight

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TRUST ME!!!" Logan screams. "WELL I'M SORRY ITS KINDA HARD TO TRUST YOU WHEN YOU ARE OUT UNTIL 3 AM DRINKING AND HITTING ON OTHER GIRLS!!" I scream back at him. "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN JUST LEAVE!" At this point you had tears in your eyes. "FINE I WILL!" You tried pushing past Logan but he grabbed your wrist. His blue eyes were now a darker color and his strength was stronger. "Logan your hurting me..." You say quietly. You could feel your wrist bruising and blood dripping down from his nails cutting into you. "Logan you are hurting me!" You screamed that time. He quickly pulled himself off of you with regret on his face. "oh my god I'm so sorry! I cant believe I just did that! I promised I would never hurt you and I did." He was tearing up. He held out his hand and you slowly took it. He walked you to the bathroom and lifted you from your waist onto the counter. He got a cold rag and bandages. He kissed your wrist and placed the rag onto it. He then went over and ran bath water, putting a bath bomb in and getting a towel and placing it beside the tub. He took you off the counter and placed you down. He raised your shirt over your head and undressed the rest of your body. "I'm sorry.." he whispered. "I love you." He placed a sweet kiss on your lips and then your forehead. "I love you too."