teasing

You and Logan were out at a fancy restaurant for your 3 year anniversary. You and Logan were sitting next to each other and his hand was rested on your knee. He started moving his hand up and down your thigh, and not gonna lie it kinda turned you on, and Logan knew it too. He slowly slide his hand to your heat and you jumped a little. "Logan stop." you whispered. "why are you turned on?" he smirked. You just rolled your eyes. You both ordered your food and Logan still didn't stop. He continued to tease you. He slid his hand down your pants and you moaned a little too loudly. A lot of weird looks came from people sitting next to us and i turned red but Logan just smiled. "When we get home your getting it." I said annoyed. "Can't wait." Logan winked. 

When we got home I closed the door and Logan pushed me up against it. He kissed me roughly and bit my lower lip. He kissed my neck and I let out a small moan. He smiled into my neck and started undressing me but I stop him. "Lets take this upstairs." I pull him up the steps and lead him to our shared bedroom. He throws me on the bed and puts himself into me. I let out a moan and he does the same. "god your so tight." "Harder logan" I moan and he does as I tell him. "Im close baby girl." He moans. "me too baby." We both release and moan each others names as we come down from our highs. "Logan lays beside me and I curl up into his arms. "I love you so much." Logan says and kisses me on the lips. "I love you more." I say. "Impossible."