Another Fight

I was sitting on the couch watching Stranger Things when I hear my boyfriend come in our apartment and slammed the door shut. "How could you!?" He yells. "What are you talking about?" I ask getting up from the couch. "You and Jake." He says a little quieter "I still don't know what you are talking about." I walk over to him and try to calm im down but he backs away from me. " Y/N stop playing dumb I know you were talking to him..." He starts yelling again. "I wasn't talking to him like that I was just talking to him as a friend!" I said remembering that Jake and I have been texting back and fourth a lot lately. "I couldn't have been as hurt if it was someone else... but my OWN BROTHER!" I could tell he was furious. "Logan we are just fr-" before I could finish my sentence I feel a sting on my cheek... he hit me.. Logan hit me. I stumble to the floor and hold my face with my hands. Logan quickly realizes what he did and drops on the floor with me. "y/n I'm so sorry." He tries to touch me but I quickly scoot away. "Baby please don't be scared of me.." His voice cracking and tears filling his eyes. "Im so sorry baby girl." he knows that I love it when he calls me that. He stands me up and tells me to jump. I wrap my legs around his waist and he puts me on the kitchen counter. He tries kissing me but I stop him. I'm still mad that he hit me. "Baby girl please." He leans in again and this time I let him kiss me. The kiss was sweet, gentle, and passionate. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly allowed. His hands were on my sides and my fingers were in his hair. The kiss got heated and he pulls my shirt over my head and he takes off his too. I unbutton my jeans and pull them off. He slides his pants down and lines up at my entrance. he spreads my legs open and puts himself in me. I let out a moan and he does as well. Once we reach our highs he kisses my forehead and says, "I'm sorry that I hit you and I promise I will never touch you again. I kiss him again. "Round Two?" He smirks and winks.