Smut Warning

Sorry this took so long! But I finally finished it!
I hope you guys enjoy!!

Logan grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you into your shared apartment. "What the hell was that y/n" he yells at you. "What are you talking about?" You say unsure. "Back at the restaurant that guy was clearly flirting with you and you didn't do anything!" He says walking away. "Logan come on don't-" before you could finish your sentence Logan slammed you against the wall and attached your lips. You were taken by surprise but started kissing back. Your tongues fought for dominance, but obviously he won. His hands made there way down and grabbed your ass squeezing it. He pulled off his and your shirt then started undressing you. He pulled off your bra then your jeans and underwear. He took off his jeans also and didn't waste anytime. He pushed you against the wall where your back was facing him. He thrusted into you and you moaned at the pleaser. "Oh god Logan!" You moaned as he went faster. "Fuck y/n your so tight!" Your moans filled the air. "Baby I'm close!" "Me too." And you both released at the same time. "Are you going to flirt with other guys again?" He asks. "If it ends up like this... then yes." You winked and you kissed him again.