PRANK

@MKsLove06 

Thank you for the request!

(You are a vlogger in this) 

"Hello guys im back with another prank video and today im going to be doing a prank on my boyfriend Logan. So he has a bird and loves it to death and im going to make him think that it flew away. so lets get started." 

you put down the camera and get your plan set up. 20 minutes later everything is set and ready. 

START OF PRANK

"OH MY GOSH LOGAN! IM SO SORRY!" you yell running down the stairs. "Baby what happened." "Please dont be mad at me!" you fake cry. "Y/N look at me" he lifts up your chin. "What happened?" "He flew away!" you cover your face trying not to laugh. "Maverick?!" He looks shocked with sadness and anger mixed with it. "Im so sorry." you say again. Logan runs up stairs to see that maverick is in his cage. "Are you fucking kidding me!" he screams. All you do is laugh. "I was about to cry." You pick the camera and do your outro and turn it off. "You are going to get it." Logan says and you take off running. He chases after you and when he catches you he wraps his hands around your stomach and spins you around. He pins you down on the floor. Holding your wrist he kisses your lips. "You are getting punished for what you just did." You bite your lip and he kisses you again.