The girl

Request by @wolfpack-beta

LOGANS POV
I was in my apartment when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and it was a girl. "Can I help you?" I asked. "I'm the cleaning lady" she smiles. "I didn't ask for a cleaning lady." I said. "A girl asked me to come by and clean." Thinking it was y/n who called the girl I let her in. She started cleaning the house and then she walked up to me... getting a little too close. I backed up but she only stepped forward. "Can I help you?" I asked annoyed. She then kissed me. I was in shock, and I didn't know what to do. I pushed her off of me. "Get out!" I yelled. When I looked around the corner I saw y/n standing there with tears in her eyes. "How could you" she spoke up. "Y/n let me explain.." I said trying to run after her.
I met her in the elevator "please let me explain." I said. "I don't want to talk to you." She said, her voice cracking at the end. "Then don't talk just listen to me.... I didn't kiss her, she forced herself on to me! She said she was a cleaning lady that's why I let her in! I'm so sorry baby girl you know I would never do that to you!" I had tears in my eyes now. I couldn't lose her... she is the only good thing that has happened to me... she's my world. "I forgive you Logan..." she says. I smile and kiss her passionately. We walk out the elevator hand in hand and walk back to our apartment.