CHEATER

"Logan?" I called from the door as I entered our shared apartment. "Logan?" I yelled a little louder this time. I heard moaning coming from our shared bedroom so I slowly walked around the corner. When I reached the half open door, I peered my head inside and my heart broke. I saw Logan and a girl I have never even seen before on OUR bed in OUR room making out. Clothes were scattered out all across the room. "Y/N! I'm so sorry baby!" He got up from the bed and made his way over to me. "No Logan I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I thought you actually cared for me, I'm sorry that I actually trusted you, and  I'm sorry that I ever loved you!" I had tears in my eyes making there way down my cheeks. I turned around and walked out of the room and into the bathroom, Logan running after me.I locked it and collapsed on the ground. My heart felt like it had shattered into a million pieces. I sat on the ground with my face in my knees and cried for what felt like hours.  "Y/N please open the door." I heard Logan from the other side of the door. "Why should I?" I yelled, getting mad. "Baby I'm so sorry I hurt you.." I opened the bathroom door and looked into his baby blue eyes that were now puffy and red. "No Logan... you are only sorry you got caught." I pushed pass him and walked out the apartment leaving everything behind... even the memories. 

OKAY SO HOW WAS THAT? I AM TRYING TO GET EVERYONES REQUESTS! IF YOU HAVE REQUEST PLS DM ME