Fight (requested) pt 2

Its been 2 weeks since Logan and I had a fight that ended horrible. I was sitting at the team house crying into Tessa's arms. "I'm still not over him." I sobbed. "It is going to take time.. maybe he wants you back" Tessa states. "Tessa he threatened me if I didnt leave!" He doesn't want me back!" I screamed at her. A couple hours later I woke up from a nap that I didn't know I had and the doorbell rang. I slowly got up off the couch and made my way to the front door. When I opened it I saw Logan. His eyes were red and puffy and his hair was a mess, he looked like he haven't slept in years. He looked absolutely terrible. "y/n..." He started. "Im so sorry that I kicked you out. I haven't got one ounce of sleep since you have been gone. I can't eat, sleep, or bring myself to even make youtube videos." He was in tears. "y/n i love you and I never want you to leave me because without you I'm nothing. I'm lost without you. Please come back and I promise it will never happen again." He was now sobbing and I was too. "Logan you really hurt me.." "And I'm sorry baby it will never happen again." He says almost begging. "Logan I love you so much..." I say taking him into a hug. He puts his head in my neck and kept repeating "Im sorry" and "I love you" over and over." 

When we got back to the apartment we both sat on the couch and turned on Stranger Things. Logan made popcorn and hot chocolate and I made cookies. We sat on the couch curled up into each other. "I love you y/n" Logan says kissing my forehead. "I love you more." I say. I peck his lips and turn my attention to the show. I could feel Logan staring at me. I turned to him "What?" I ask. "Nothing.. you are just beautiful." I smile and kiss him again. I am so blessed.