Letters from Nik

A lot happened after that. The water went out, a weird guy showed up, Diesel got shot, Natalie died. And Noodle found out about the kiss... 

He didn't talk to me for a long time. We'd tried to explain but he wouldn't listen. 

Late one night he wasn't around so I went looking for him. He must've wandered off on his own and I don't even know. I - if I had - maybe I could've -...

Grover told me there's nothing I could've done. I just wish he hadn't died thinking I had cheated on him. I loved him with everything I had but...I guess it just wasn't enough. 

We got out, but I can't say more because it's classified. They - they wanted me to write this so that generations after, they'll still know our story. I agreed because I believe the world should know how much of a hero he was. '

Til the bitter end. 

As long as I'm alive the images still haunt me. I knew they would, but it won't change. 

After all, 

we all have our crosses to bear.

Sincerely,
Nikoli Devereux
Last Survivor of the Freak apocalypse

Full disclosure: I ended this the way I did because I lost the ability to watch the show. If I ever do find a way to watch it again though, I may come back and edit this book and try and actually finish it, if that's something you guys would want? Let me know in the comments!!! : )