Time Of My Life!

Today, one year ago. My mom bought me Elana. Today Im going to the barn for a lesson. We are going to go on trail ride. Best way to celebrate our year together.

When I got to the barn, Elana was waiting in the cross ties for me. I went into the tack box and grabbed the tack. Today was a really warm day so I brushed her well, and put a lot of fly spray on her. Once she was all tacked up, we went out and Jumped On. While we were out on the hack there was an old crosscountry course. It was so fun. There was big log jumps. Elana was such a good girl. My mom said that if I wanted to we could go on this trip to Alberta and they have big trails with jumps and everything. So if I wanted to go with Elana and Poppy we could go. I was so excited when she tolled me. But the trip is in September, so it is two months away. Oh well it is worth the wait. My mom said she will take me to the tack shop so we can get some stuff for while we are on the trail. We pulled into the driveway, once my mom stoped the car I jumped right out. The tack shop is my favourite place in the other than the barn.                                                                                                                     I went over to the corner where they had boots and ankle boots. I grabed Elana some blue ankle boots and pink and purple wraps. Once I got those I gave them to one of the workers to put them behind the cash register. I went down stairs to get a new hay net because Elana's was old and ripping. So I got her a black net. While I was down there I got a ear net for her. I dont want anything to bite her ears or scratch them. After that we just went home.