Planning

Nobody's POV:
--------------------8 days later--------------------
John was rampaging through his closet looking for something good to wear. He just couldn't seem to find anything perfect for his date with Tory.

"no, no, ugh no, oh hell no, no, pfft please"

He says, picking up clothing and throwing them back down into the closet.

"Why is this so harddd?"
he groans.

"All I'm doing is picking a fucking out fit out for a fucking date which I have been on plenty of times so what's different about this one? She's just an average girl"

He pauses, fully comprehending the words that just came out of his mouth.

"Who am I kidding, she's the most sexiest person I've ever met and I don't want to mess this up"

He goes back to attending what he was doing before. Determined to find the perfect outfit.

"No, no, maybe, n- wait"

He pauses and studies the suit that he just picked up. It was a purple button down shirt with a black suit coat and dress pants (The picture at the top).

"Perfect"

John sets the suit on the bed and heads to the bathroom to take a shower. About 15 minutes later he exits the bathroom and grabs the iron out of the Lenin closet then walks over to his bed and starts to iron his suit just in case there were wrinkles that he wasn't able to see. When he finishes he slips it on about to leave his room. But then he hears his phone buzzing on the night stand next to the Bed. He walks over to it and picks it up and reads the screen.

"Tory?"
He questions.

John's POV:
"Hello?"
"Hi" she says from the other end of the phone.
"Aren't you supposed to be getting ready?"
"About that"

Oh no, I hope she is not about to cancel. I have spent way to much time on this. My outfit, the reservation, convincing my boss to let me take this day and tomorrow off and everything.

"I don't think I can make it tonight"
"You've got to be kidding me"

I say, into the phone accidentally.

"I'm sorry but I don't have anyone to watch my dog"

Common woman, just leave the stupid mutt at home. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs but this one is interfering with my love life. Or should I say my, "making love" life.

"What if I hired a dog sitter to watch it while were gone, would that be alright?"
"Its not an "it" its a her and yea I guess that would be alright"
"Alright then, I'll see you at 8"
"See you then"
I hang up.

"Man that was a close one"

Then my phone rings again. Come on who is it now. I look at the screen and see Jacks face. Ugh.

"Hello?"
"Hey buddy how ya doing?"
"Im fine jack"
"That's good"
"So what do you want?"
"Well damn who pissed in your cereal today?"
"No one, I'm just busy right now getting ready"
"Getting ready for what?"
"My date with Tory"
"Ohhh yeaaa, I forgot you told me about that"
"Uh huh" I say getting annoyed.
"So is that all you had to say?"
"no"
"well too bad"
"wai-"

I hang up in the middle of his sentence. I needed to finish getting ready and pick Tory up from her house. I run to the bathroom and take one more look at myself. I spray on a little calonge and head down stairs.

"Dammit, forgot to ask her for her address"

I pull out my phone while walking out to my car shutting the door behind me.