A/N

Aye!! You already know who it issss. Ok so first off I just wanna thank everybody who's supported me this far. Gave me advise, complimented my work, voted. I just want to let you know that I really really do appreciate all that you guys have done for me. You all inspire me to continue writing. I know its a lot of times where I don't feel doing anything and all energy is drained from my body but..... There are always them certain people who help me though it and push me to keep writing more chapters, not of just this book but many of my other stories too. Once again, this girl right here would really love to thank you guys for it. Anyway. Right now I'm gonna name off a couple of people.

Kimjongin_lover_88
LwkeyDii
PrincessDee1021
TobeezyJr

And many more. But these are the people who help me though my everyday life and stick by my my side. It would do me great honor to ask you guys to check out Kimjongin_lover_88 , TobeezyJr and PrincessDee1021 stories. I and they would deeply appreciate it. Now, as you can see, this is my # 1 story voted on and viewed. That is why I vow to never stop this story till im fully finished with it. Not that I would've stopped anyway😂. Now me, I was not expecting​ for a lot of people to read it. I just started writing because that is one of the ways to express myself. But thank you guys for the support anyway. It allows me to know in my mind that I should never stop writing and that I should always find time in the day to write. More over, I would like to ask you guys to also check out my other 4 stories.

1) Fighting Feelings (completed)
2) Falling For The Devil
3) Emotions
4) Surviving The Storm

Personally, I would have to say that Surviving The Storm is my second favorite story that I've been writing. Its an adventure based story. Any who, The second story most viewed and voted on is book #1 Fighting Feelings which is completed. That's was my very first story I wrote.
Till this day I continue to go back to it and edit things. I know that I have grown very far in my literature part of my life, from the first story I wrote to the last. And it was all from the practice that I did and how I would start writing non stop to get better at it and last but not least, the people who've helped me along the way. I always give credit to where it is due😊. Once again I love y'all and hope to continue getting your support. Also please be sure to check out SykeContest if your someone who wish to get your stories noticed. (Over time, I'll b making more stories, but I won't come back to this ch and change it. im gonna leave it like this. just a heads up) Vote. Bye loves!