Back Home

Tory and John talk non stop for the rest of the night. They laugh and tell jokes to each other. But before they know, it was almost 12:30 in the morning and time for them to head back up to their room.

"Hey john, I think it might be time to leave and head back to the room"

"Yea I guess your right, its almost 12:30"

He says looking at his watch then back up at Tory. They gather their belongings and head towards the exit to leave.

"So, did you enjoy tonight?"

"I had a great time, its been amazing"

"Well I'm glad you liked it"

"Me too"

They get in the elevator and press floor 5.

John's POV:
I'm glad she enjoyed tonight. One point, ME. We make it to our room and walk in.

"I'm gonna go change into my pajamas"

She says while taking her clothes out the closet.

"Alright, I'll change into mine out here while your in there"

"Mk"

I grab my pajamas out my bag and slip them on. A couple minutes later she comes out in a pink silk gown with a v cut down the middle of the top (picture at the top). Man she looked good.

"So you ready to get some sleep?"

If it was up to me we would not be on our way to sleep. If you know what I mean.

"Yea I guess"

"What do you mean I guess, it should be a yes or no"

"Well I didn't have that in mind but ok"

"You sure?"

"Yea"

I didn't want to move to fast. So I decided to take it slow. She reaches for the lamp beside her and flicks it off. I just sit up in my bed staring off into space.

"Your not gonna turn your light off?"

"Oh, my bad"

I reach for my lamp and turn it off. A couple minutes pass and I'm still woke but I hear little snores throughout the room. Guess she's sleep. I get out of bed and walk over to her. Yup she sure is. I bend down and give her a kiss on her forehead.

"Why did I just do that?"

I've never even did that to my ex. Man she's got me hooked. I walk back over to my bed and lay down under the covers. All the memories of what happened today come back and flood my head. She really is an amazing person.

Fun, energetic, competitive and full of life. I've fallen and Im falling harder then I've ever fallen for someone before. Im in a trance with nothing but her on my mind. Shortly after I find myself slowly getting drowsy. Before I know it I'm asleep.
End of POV

------------------Next Morning---------------

Tory's POV:
*Yawn*
I wake up rubbing my eyes trying to clear my view. I slowly look around and see John sleeping soundly on the bed across from me.

"Awe he's so adorable"

John has done a lot for me these past two days. So I decided that I should call room service and order us breakfast. I shift my view from him to the clock. 9:17. Guess I should order it right now before he wakes up.

I don't know what he likes so I just basically ordered the most normal things that everyone likes. I pick up the phone laying on the nightstand separating the two beds and dial the room services number. It rings a couple of times but then somebody picks up on the other end.