A day to remember

John's POV:
I wake up, gently tapping my alarm clock while rubbing my eyes slightly. I have no idea why I would set an alarm for 9:30 when its a freaking Saturday.

"Might as well get up now"

Its been a couple weeks since my birthday and the day Tory called me her boyfriend. I was shocked, well kind of. I mean we had been spending a lot and when I say a lot I mean a lot of time together so I wasn't too surprised. But today, this guy has no work so I decided to call Tory and invite her over to hang out. It rings a couple of times but then she answers.

On the phone:
"Hey John"

"Hey baby, I was just wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out today since I don't have work"

"Hold on, let me see if I have anything to do today"

"Mk"

I sit and wait, with the phone up to my ear, for her to respond. After a few seconds of silence she says something.

"Uhh yea, yea sure my schedule is clear"

"Great"

"So when do you want me to come by?"

"It doesn't really matter, what ever is comfortable for you"

"Alright, I'll be over in a little bit"

"I am glad you said that because I most definitely was NOT prepared to wait long"

"You know, you a really something special"
She says while laughing.

"Of course I am"

"Bye john"
"Ok, I'll see you in a few sweet cheeks"

"After all this time your still calling me that"

"Of course"

I say into the phone while smiling knowing she couldn't see me doing it.

"Uh huh, bye"

"Bye"

I end the call and hop out of bed while setting my phone on the night stand beside me. I take a quick shower letting the warm water flow down my body then slip on some Black jeans and a T-shirt while walking down stairs. I fix me some breakfast and make a little extra in case Tory wanted some too. Just as I finished I heard my phone ding. But it sounded distant.

"Oh damn, I left my phone upstairs"

Im not a lazy person but sometimes I DON'T feel like walking up and down these damn stairs all the time. Either way, I walk back up into my room and grab my phone while looking​ at who texted me. It was Tory. She was telling me that she's right in the drive way. I was not expecting her to get ready that fast. Most girls would take hours.
*knock knock*

"Must be her"

I walk back down stairs to open the door and let her in.

"Hey John"

"Hey Tory"

After taking her shoes off. She walks towards the kitchen.

"Mmm, something smells good"

She says while moaning and groaning from the pleasant smell.

"I fixed breakfast and a little extra in case you wanted some"

"You are my hero"

Tory says while running towards the kitchen even sliding a little because of the wood floor and her socks.

"How am I your hero? Not that I'm complaining."

"Because I didn't eat before I came over here"

"Why?"