Past Beginning

The past has to start somewhere? SO where does it begin? Well for me it started with a rumor and a chance to get away from them, the names, and more. The rumor was that this kid named Chara went missing a few months ago. They say Chara fell down in a hole in the mountain called Mt. Ebott where the so called monsters are... So I went to get away from that sick village. They call me a demon because of my eyes... They're not the same.

But anyway that's not why we are here. So lets start on the past of the second human that fell.

When I got to the hole in the mountain I jumped. When I got up, I was a bit surprised that I was alive. There were golden flowers around me that saved me. I started to wander around then I came upon some ruins. The bricks were purple and there were vines growing on the walls.

I got to a door with some spikes, I looked around and spotted a sign. I think I got the gist of it.

When I did the puzzle I figured there would be more.

When I got past all the puzzles, especially the big spikes and the leaf ones, those ones where scary to do, I made it to this big room with a partly live tree. There was a doorway, when I got in, it looked like an abandoned house meant for a family. I went into one of the rooms and laid on the bed.

I went through a list of things that I did today. I jumped into a big hole, I solved puzzles, and I met a few monsters that actually exist. I befriended a lot of them but had to fight some of them and spared them. I found a mouse hole and a wooden table across the way. I went through my pockets and found a random piece of cheese, I put it on the table for the mouse to eat later on. Today was long but fun, I hope tomorrow will be better.

When I woke up, I went and explored more of this house and the ruins outside.

I went to the kitchen and found some old but edible food. It was your standard kitchen, it was separated from the dining room but it had no windows and all the silverware was gone.

After I ate, I went outside and there was this big star looking thing, when I touched it a big black board popped up with orange letters on it. A blue heart right next to it said my name and had my information but one of the weird things about it was it said save not available whatever that meant. I didn't mind it much so I went down into the basement and walked down the long purple hallway until I got to this door. I pushed it open and was met with a snowy forest? Right next to the door was this bush covered in snow. I closed the door behind me and walked into the snow filled cave.

Hmm interesting... Another one has fallen. That makes two down here.

A shadowy figure watches a camera monitor as the girl exited the ruins. What does he mean by two?

Special thanks to @RachelPerry341