Chapter 4

At Hiccup's hut

I stopped the story when I hear some knocking below us

 "I'll go, can you take care of him for a moment !"

 "of course Astrid !"

Astrid went downstairs and Hiccup said when she was gone

 "you were in trouble that time ?"

 "you can't imagine what I have to do to calm those down, I was glad to see an almost familiar face !"

 "what did you say ?"

 "oh yeah, I also don't tell this...well, it was a mess when I began to tell the news."

 I coughed and was ready to pursued my story when my wife came with the children

"it's Astrid and Björn right ?"

"yes, I hope your Astrid is not..."

 "you never know how far she felt proud of it, she is her favorite !" "and yours ? asked my beloved wife."

 "Eryk and her sisters went with the team to search the ingredients of my..."

 He coughed and had some difficulties to take his breath again

"you need some sleep bro, we will stay here until you're on your feet again !"

 "okay !"

 We went downstairs and then outside, the children had not truly understood why we must left Hiccup alone

 "why uncle Hiccup seems tired ?"

 "he is sick and need some rest !"

 "we have a lot of the JLA riders on the great hall, Gobber told me you just arrived !" "we will go there my love !"

 She took Björn on her arm and Astrid followed me, her hand in mine, Björn, and her had just three years between us, Astrid was born first and three years later, Björn joined our family but when I enter, I saw Parisa in front of all the team, telling this moment of the story.

At Berk's Great hall
Parisa's POV

We were all here, bored to death, Arvid and Kira were took elsewhere, I never saw them here, some member began to drink some meads and start singing some songs, it was awful, Gilan and Franca stole the song of the Haddock "for the dancing and dreaming", even the dance was the same, I was nearly sleeping near Firebreath when I heard Ingrid yelled

"who's got a story to tell ? at leats, we can sleep for a good reason."

"I got one, I said, who's remember the moment when Amaury told us we will work with Warpath, the one we had to stop to attack !"

 "yeah, this one is so good, but you have to imitate the chief at the end !"

I coughed and began to tell the story.

Back to story time

We were at a new building, never used before, our some kind of great hall behind the guys dorm when Amaury came to see us with Spitfire, Arvid and Kira immediatley joined him, I was near them and I listen their whispering until he called all of us

"glad to see you all here lads !"

"what about our dragons ?"

 "good question Jaken, I met Calder and told him to give them back and he will !"

 "or what ?"

"or I killed him, I already kill other vikings before leading this team, I also have a news for you, Warpath, the dragon we have to stopped, changed his mind and will be ready to joined our forces, he told me we have a dragon slayer on the Archgipelago !"

 "WHAT ! yelled Gruffnut with his heavy voice, you're kidding us all with that !"

 "WILL YOU SHUT UP ! this guy killed Pathfinder, a dragon I swore with Spitfire to protect during his presence with us and it's ALL the dragon who are threaten by this guy, when Calder will be safe and sound with our dragons, he'll give the position and I'll go took them back."

 The chit chat between some of them began to be more violent against him, I was with the few to be with all along even after Calder's betrayal and dragonnapping, I was ready to support him when Spitfire roared as loud as possible

 "LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY ! Warpath is now a good guy, I recognize the one I saw when we were young he and I, as a Frenzy, I will take command of his team, if they do something bad, I will take it for me but...ONE MORE WORD AGAINST MY RIDER AND I WILL START A HUGE FIRE HERE !"

 All riders shut their mouth and Amaury pursued

"I know it's difficult for all of you but this guy seems powerful enought to take down a Fireball Frenzy, we need all fire power we could have !"

 "are you sure it's a good idea ?"

 "yes Gilan, we have no choice about that Spitfire will test him with his crew to be sure he is really with us before I could send him on mission with us !"

 "it's a pretty good idea !"

"thanks Franca, for those who does not want Warpath here, said "no" !"

 No sounds came from us, before he left, I stood up and came to him, I got some question to ask and when I said the first one, I heard...

Back to Berk's great hall
Amaury's POV

"I think I'm not like that Parisa !"

The poor girl felt embarassed about that, she putted her head down and sighed quietly

"relax, I will not blame you, you have all some bad times, if you need that to chill out, it's no problem !"

"really sir ?"

 "yes...and don't call me sir, it's Amaury !" Parisa seemed happy for not having a punishement, she sat down against her dragoness and the kids went to see their dragons, without asking as usual "they're like their father !" "I'm thinking more about the mother !" We both laughed about that but when silence felt down, I turned back and saw Calder at the gate with Sheby and his son, I feared the worst but absolutely not that !

That's for the chapter 4, I hope you will like it