XXVIII

Anastasia✨

Today was my last photoshoot that I'll be taking until Thanksgiving break and until I take my pregnancy shots. I had asked Adam to come along with me and after we're getting something to eat and chill.

"Your getting huge." Jacob said. I smiled. "Yea." "Boy or Girl?" He asked. "Boy." He smiled. "Oh thats cool, congrats." He said. I smiled again. "Yea I'm excited." "Im sure."

Zion

I laid back on the couch staring up at the tv. I never felt so weak in my life. I could call Anastasia right now but she's at a photoshoot. I heard the doorbell ring making me groan. "Who is it?!" I yelled.

No answer. I sighed. I grabbed my crunches and jumped over to the door. I looked out the peep hole and frowned when I saw Jade outside. She had a worried look on her face that I couldn't put my finger on.

I opened the door with my free hand. "Hey." She said. "What?" I asked. She sighed. "I have to talk to you, it's important." She said. My frown deepened. "What is it about?" I asked.

She looked around. "I know who's harassing Anastasia, and that car accident wasn't an accident." I narrowed my eyes. "What the hell you talking about? and how do you know?"

I asked. She took a deep breath. "Because I was working with him, I just wanted us to be together and he wanted Anastasia...But he went to far." "Okay..Who's he?" I asked.

"Jacob, Anastasia's photographer. He plans on taking her tonight."

Anastasia

"That Jacob dude is pretty weird." Adam said stepping inside the car. I chuckled. "He's just being friendly." I said. "A little too friendly for my taste." I laughed and closed the door and buckled myself in.

I fixed the mirror a little when I noticed something in the back seatseat. "Adam." I said lowly. I looked on the corner of my eye and saw him listening to music.

I swallowed hard and acted as if I didn't see anything. I pulled my phone out and texted his phone. When he got it his phone vibrated and he looked at it. He looked up at me with wide eyes.

Just when he was about to reach for the door they sat up and pulled a gun on us. "Hello." He simply said. I licked my lips. "Please.. I'm pregnant." I said. He chuckled.

"Yea..I know. Tell your little brother to get out." He said. "What? Hell no." Adam said. I shook my head. "Adam just leave." I said. He shook his head. "I'm not leaving you here with him-"

Dude took his gun and bashed the side of his head knocking him unconscious. "What do you want?" I asked. "I want you baby cakes." He said.

I closed my eyes. "And if you scream your brothers getting shot. Got it?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Great." He said. He leaned over and unlocked the door on Adam's side and pushed him out the car. He hopped in his seat and took his mask off.

My face instantly fell when I saw it was Jacob. "Surprised?" He asked cheesing. "Why?" I asked. He sighed. "Let's not worry about that now okay? we're going home." He said. I frowned.

"Home?"

He nodded his head. "Yes." He pointed his gun at my stomach. "I don't wanna use this...So drive." He ordered. I nodded my head and did as he said. Tears started rolling down my cheeks as I saw my little brothers body on the ground.

"Dont tell me your crying." Jacob said smiling. I sniffed and shook my head. "No why would I be?" I asked. Jacob tilted his head to the side. "Damn you are beautiful." he said. I was silent.

He reached over and wiped a tear away with his thumb. "I hate it when you cry, but it'll be okay I'll make you feel better." He said like that would actually make me feel better.

I felt like I was in a movie right now, or in one of those crazy Wattpad books that dont end well.

Zion

"You dont have a picture of her?" The police officer asked. I nodded and pulled my phone out showing him. "Alright send it to me." He said. I did as he told me and he looked over a Jade.

"Your coming with me to the station." He told Jade. She nodded her head looking down at her feet. "I didn't want anyone to get hurt." She said.

I didn't believe her. If anything happens to her and the baby I dont know what I'd do. I might try to kill dude even in the state I'm in. "We've already contacted the families."

"Do you need me to do anything else?" I asked. He shook his head. "Come on please? Shes pregnant with my kid." I said. He stared at me for a couple seconds before sighing.

"All I ask you to do is be patient and pray we find her in time." he said. I nodded my head. "Oh! And she had her brother with her. They had a photoshoot then they go eat at the mall."

"Which one?" "Ford City." He nodded. "I'll call if anything, you let's go." He said. He pulled his handcuffs out and walked her outside. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed.

Anastasia

"So? Do you like it?" Jacob asked showing my the house he bought for us. I nodded slowly. "Y-yea." He smiled. "Cool, I even made the baby's room." I frowned. "The...Baby's room?" He nodded.

"Yes ma'am, that's what been taking so long but its finally done. Now I know we're gonna have a son-" "We're?" I asked. He nodded.

"Big happy family."

--------------------------------------