+3

" WHAT THE HELL? " I shout without even care the existence of those fangirls.  Who cares about his fangirls anyway?

" GIRLFRIEND???  Oppa is this seriously your girlfriend?? " the girl with a umm I don't know whether it's pony tail or pig tail or maybe cocktail , screams loudly. 

I was about to say no but Park Jimin already replies the question. 
" yeah she's my girlfriend. And now, excuse us, I need to bring her into guys room cause you know.. 

She didn't has the chance to poop in the toilet so she did it in her pants.  "

His fangirls give me an annoying looks as if maybe they are thinking that I'm lucky to be with this guy or– wait..  Hold on a second..

Did he just–

Did he–

" She didn't has the chance to poop in the toilet so she did it in her pants. "

POOP WHAT? 

IN MAH PANTS?  NO U FROGHEAD I NEVER DO THAT

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS GUY?!

As you can see,  I'm so mad. He's the one who started this mess but he blame it all on me?  Was it because of the fart? DUH I COULD JUST DELETED IT IF HE THOUGHT I WAS STALKING HIM.

Before I could tell the truth, Park Jimin quickly smiles and bring me closer to him as he wants it to be dramatic. 

Dramatic my ass. 

I never expect that this guy is good at lying.  Thank you so much, tree. Out of nowhere, I'm putting the blame all over the tree.

Jimin slowly walks leaving those fangirls, with me standing besides him.  I was about to run,  for the third time, but did I ever tell you that he is now hugging me tightly?? 

"Don't try to run from me " he whispers to me.  "Whatever froghead.  Thanks for the lie! " I say while giving him extremely a punch on his face. 

"WHAT THE HELL?" He groans in pain. "You deserve more than that! " I push his hands away from my stomach and walk faster leaving him alone. 

Gladly there's no one here if not,  everyone is targeting me just because I give a punch on his face. 

I look back carefully,  thinking that maybe Jimin is still following me and phew he isn't here. 

I look to the front but suddenly my head bump into someone chest. If it wasn't chest then I don't know what that is.. 

" sorry.. " I  say without even looking at the person that I'm bumping into. I avoid his chest and walk straight away but suddenly someone grab my shoulder and pull me back. 

I'm starting to get annoyed but when I look at the face of the one who is now grabbing my shoulder,  I froze.

Jeon... Um I don't quite remember his name..

Was it jeon Jungcake..

Tch why would it be Jungcake?  Maybe his body is well delicious, but I'm pretty sure his name isn't Jungcake. 

C'mon brain!!  Think! Think! Think!  Out of the blue,  all I could imagine now is a picture of Jimin.  And then uh Taehyung, after that is suga, and also Rapmon, Jin, Jhope and lastly... 

"Je..Jeon junglook.., LOOK!  I FOUND HIS NAME YESS! "

"Was it that hard to figure out his name?  " Since the voice is coming from my back,  I quickly force myself to look at the back. 

And there he is, 

WHATDEPARK JIMIN AGAIN. 

" mind to leave me alone,  can you? " I ask him politely since junglook is here,  I don't want anything bad to be happen. Jimin laughs and I could tell that his laughs is a sarcastic at all. 

" you're my girlfriend. " he says while smirking.  "Girlfriend my ass! " I fight back , why on the earth would I become his girlfriend?

Suddenly his eyes are looking at me angrily,  he walks closer and shows his phone screen to me. 
" read.  " he commands and I just did it. 

" Breaking News of University blah blah blah,  attention everyone!  Park jimin isn't single anymore. He has a girlfriend and that is Park Hae Kyo. From what we have heard,  Park Hae kyo is one of the disgusting girls because she farts everywhere.  We have to be very careful and we need Jimin to break with her because Jimin is not safe anymore if she started to fart.  Her bomb smells like shit!  Park Hae Kyo if u ever seen this,  BREAK WITH HIM!  " I read with a bultaouruene fire coming from my body. 

" see?  You're not safe anymore.  " Jimin says and gives me his annoying looks.  I'm not safe because of you,  you pabo!!! Freaking weird turtlehead!

" hahahah– those fucking fangirls..  Can't they just died already?  " I laugh which makes Jimin looks at me weirdly. Probably because he wasn't expect that I could laugh at this moment. 

" amazing.  You could still laugh.  I thought you're going to cry because you.. You girls are weak.  Girls only want my attention. "

Hahahahahahah.

" hahahahahah.  Girls are weak.. Girls only want your attention... " I repeat it with a smile. 

A smile that shows this guy..  Is going to die soon and I can't wait. 
" you know what Jimin?  I ask him and he looks at me in a weird way.  I don't know how many times have i said this "weird face" though. 

"What? " he asks and I'm ready. 
I'm ducking fucking crazy ready right now. 

" YOU'RE GOING TO DIE BEACH!!"  My hands are ready to give a punch I mean double side of punch but Jimin is faster.

He grabs my hands.

" Don't do it now. "

" what???? "

" Because my shit is still inside my pants..  "

-------

THIS STORYLINE IS A MESS

MY ENGLISH IS A MESS TOO

BYE. 

LUV YA ❤❤ xD

Tell me if y like it.  <33