+11

I stand up, wheezing for breath,  my fingers stroking my neck,  reassuring myself and tears slowly fall from my cheeks.  It hurts me so much knowing that the guy is Jungkook.  I didn't expect him to be this way. 

I thought he was a good guy,  after all. But this proves me wrong.  This guy is just the same as ParkFuackingJimin.  The different is only he has those bunny teeth which soon will be kicked by my right foot. 

" are you crying,  idiot? " Jimin says as he grins. God damnit,  did he just said Idiot?  Is he talking to a mirror now? I thought he's the one who is dumbass.

"Hyung,  enough.  Stop torturing her.  " Jungkook says while making his way to the exit door.  Seems like he doesn't really like to do this kind of stuff. 

Anyway thankyou jungcock, for what you had done a couple minutes ago.  I'm so glad you became the father of my child who was never even born yet.  What a great father you are. 

In a split second,  Jungkook leaves the rooftop and it's only me left.  With the big microorganism.

Jimin smiles and in that smile of his,  I could see another flash of this more brutal and dangerous as he is now. 

"Shall we continue? " his hand servers the air. I wipe my tears,  there is no use if I cry because it somehow shows that I'm weak. "What do you want? " I ask him again despite the fact that I already know the answer. 

" I want you.  "

"Take my shit. "

He chuckles. His steps are getting close to me and he clears his throat. " oh I'm sorry?  Take your shit or Take your shirt? " with that,  his hand traveling across my shirt and without wasting more time, I slap him. 

However,  he doesn't feel anything. He didn't laugh nor cursing. He smirks knowing that he has scared me.  He acts as if he do know my weakness.

His hands suddenly grips my hands, locking me inside his embrace.  I did everything to protect myself,  I kick his leg, punch his chest as hard as I could but it doesn't worth it.  All of my hardwork seems useless. 

" that was..  Nice. No one ever slap me before. You're the first one " he whispers to me and I feel ticklish.  "LET ME GO! "

Before he could done anything,  the door was already open and it reveals Taehyung with a french fries on his hands. 

Puk!

Everything happens in a split of seconds.

I didn't fall and so does Jimin.

But when I look at his face,  it's already covered with a bunch of french fries.

--------

PARK JIMIN POV.

When the door was open I immediately stop whatever I did to harm her.  I mean everything that seems harm to her but normal for me. 

Without I realised, an object slams hard into my face,  making it hit hard on the right spot. 

"OUCH!  WHAT THE HELL?? " I groan in pain as I quickly remove it from blurring my eyesight.

I could feel that the girl already escaped from me and when I look towards the exit door, Taehyung stands proudly while giving me his shiteu faceu.

Oh.  And Park Hae Kyo is standing beside him.

" taetae ah.. Why are you here? You know you had just disturb the beginning of our honeymoon " I say while smiling but Taehyung looks at me angrily.  He commands Kyo to leave and immediately close the door. 

" hey why did you-"

" I TOLD YOU TO STOP DISTURBING HER! " he gives a punch straight to my face.  Great. 
Just now the girl had already slap me and now it's him. 

" why would you care though ? You do know that she's the one who started all of this and I shall give her a punishment for what she has done.  " I say and look at him straight in the eye. 

" Just stop.  It wasn't her fault.  Your fangirls who did all the rumours AND WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HER?? " Taehyung points his hand to the exit door.

Stfu Taehyung she already left did you really have to point to the exit door? 

" heh.  Easy for you to say so.  Do you know how many times had she slaps me in the face? " I ask him and Taehyung clench his teeth.  He was really mad and I don't understand why. 

" because you deserve it. This is my last warning,  jimin.  If you ever tried to harm her, you'll be dead. I will tell to the whole students the real you , your behavior and everything about you.  Also,  I'm sorry because I couldn't keep the promise. " as soon as he says that, he leaves me, making his way to the exit door and slams the door hard. 

I smile.  I chuckle and laugh at the same time. 

Well Taehyung, do you really think my fangirls would believe you if you told them the real story? 

That's so stupid of you tae. 

I smirk. I could just get you out from this university anytime Taehyung. Because of one girl,  you've changed a lot. 

What's so special about her? 

All girls are useless.

I'm sorry too tae,  I will make sure she will be screaming my name. 

And I won't stop torturing every girls.

---------

Thank you for all your feedback and helping this book to get 2k VIEWS OMG I LOVE MY READERS ALOT. 

Also thefanfictionawards for 2017 had just started and I was wondering um if you could vote me for the best story plot?  XD lowkey not forcing you though!  Ik this book is a trash but yeah I'm just trying ~ xD (istg i could never beat those famous writers their story r insane it gets so much feel) 

ANYWAY HAPPY READING! 💙

P/s: We didn't talk anymore by jk n jimin had killed me T^T