+12

PARK HAE KYO POV. 

The door were suddenly open, reveals Taehyung with a shook face since he didn't expect I was still here.  Yes I'm still here,  standing like an old grandma trying to figure out what would happen next and what are they talking about.  Of course they're talking about me right? 

" did you.. " before he could even finished , I bow at him and give him a smile. " umm sorry.. "

" Please don't ask me anything Taehyung,  I didn't try to stalk you guys well yeah I did but no I was just UM maybe there's a magnet on my shoes and I couldn't move for a second so I have to hear everything but believe me I didn't mean it.  " I say although I know it doesn't make sense at all but this is life bruh.

" you just heard our conversation right ? " he asks and I just nodded. He sounds okay I mean way more better than Jimin. Honestly he looks so calm even though he already knows that I heard all of their conversation. " were you mad?  I'm really sorry-"

"It's okay.  I wasn't mad.  Not even close to that.  Why should I? Blaming girls isn't my type " he quickly says,  avoiding me to continue and form a smile which was cute no I mean shit is he even real?!

WHAT'S WITH THAT SMILE HJWJWJWAHWJ CAN U HEAR ME FANGIRLING.  HOLY MEOW. DEAR BRAIN GET YOUR ASS BACK StOP FALLING. 

Fall.  Everything
Fall.  Everything

WHAT THE DUCK STOP SINGING I NEED U SONG.  ISTG MY BRAIN IS AN ARMY FOR SURE.

"Are you okay kyo? " asks Taehyung and my heart is still beating fast like hell omg why did he do this to me I'm not okay he even called my name.  Out of nowhere , my brain started to flash itself a memories where Taehyung called me a dog. No
I mean he did say my name is the same as his dog.  And that's how all my lovely dovely hearteu crashes itself.

Bye Taehyung,  I was wrong all this time for fangirling over you. 

Am i wrong? 

istg brain can you shut up for a while pls shit down bruh stop mentioning bangtan sonyeondance song or I'll kick ur ass no I can't that's impossible to do. If that so, I will sleep 24/7 not letting you control me. 

"Kyo? can you hear me?  Kyo?  Kyo??" Taehyung wave his hand over my face and I hurriedly get myself back.  "Ye-yes "

" lets go to the cafe. We're probably wasting our precious time here and don't worry I'll pay for the meal.  " he says while petting my head.  I didn't know why, but I agreed to go with him well we can't just let go food like that since he's the one who will pay for it. 

Without wasting more time, we both went downstairs to get a fresh food,  fresh air and probably fresh day without Jimin. 

All of students started to look at me everywhere I go.  It annoys me quite a lot because everytime I walk passing them, I heard some of them were cursing and bashing me. Tch Idiot, I'm not deaf so can you please shut up and stop mentioning my name and talks bad stuff about me?

Haish didn't know I was this famous. 

It's all thanks to Jimin. 

A boy who can't control his jibooty and his fart system.

Jimin,  I hate you so much. I'd wanna kick your balls one day. 

---------

"What would you want to order? " Taehyung asks as we finally arrives at the cafe.  " umm it's okay I just eat whatever you buy for me.  But please,  no vegetables it's killing me I almost choked and die once " I say while remembering my childhood era where I almost die because of one vegetable. 

What was it name ?

Broccoli?

Robocar poli? 

Idk it's hard to think the name.  Very shiteu and hard to spell, though.

Taehyung chuckles a little bit.  "You are so cute" he says and my cheeks started to change it colours.  Oh damn.  No. Not this time oh my god. What are you doing?? Gimme back my skin colour!

"Are you perhaps..  Blushing? " he asks and I quickly cover my cheeks using both of my hands.  "No! I wear makeup today. "

Lmao yeah I lied to him.  Hell no I am really not a person who wears makeup or even lipstick. But I always use lip balm so that's all fun facts about me. 

"Hahah really? I thought you have a natural beauty but it seems like youre not. "

Crack.

My heart. 

;-;

WHY DID I LIE TO HIM WHYYYY

KARINALAAAAAA ( caught in a lie xD )

I just stay silent, and end up eating whatever he buys for me. 

-------

"Kyo,  about the project..  Would you like me to do it for you?  I mean for us.. " Haezlin looks at me,  giving her shy looks and yeah she's pretty.  Prettier than me. 

But she's so shy to make new friends and it just a waste for her to have that kind of pretty face you know? I honesty think she should  give her face to me HAHAHAH. Okay no, I'm not that cruel.

"Why?  Are you okay doing it all alone by yourself?  Without my help at all? Isn't this our project together" I say,  afraid that she will be tired if I give her the permission to do my parts too.

"It's okay kyo,  I have plenty of times so maybe I can do it for you too.  You should take a rest and settle yourself with your problems that you're having now ." She says while giving me a smiles. 

But I don't really understand what is she trying to say..

"What problem? " I ask her in a confusion. 

Do I have one? I don't remember.  Was it because of Jimin? 

" you didn't know?  Aren't you the one who posted it on the university blogs telling that Park Jimin is a fcking playboy guy and he loves torture every girl that he meets? And you did it with Taehyung because he is posting the same thing as well.  You guys even went lunch together isn't? "

What?

What did I miss ?

-----------

HELLO EVERYONE I MISS WRITING THIS TRASH AJWJAJSWHSYW