+13

My jaw drops as I heard about the news.  Since when I do it with Taehyung?  This is impossible! Hell no I wouldn't trouble myself!  Although I really wanted to tell everyone about the real Jimin,  but this isn't the way.  I mean who would believe me?  They will surely protect their parkfuaking Jimin. 

"Kyo..  Are you okay? " Haezlin aks and I look at her. Will she believe me too? 

"Haezlin I didn't do it.  I swear I haven't post anything on my account. I don't even remember what my password is and it's impossible for me to post it ! Please believe me! " I say since she is my only chance.  What if Park Jimin's fangirl attacks me? 

What should I do?? I don't have friends or maybe Haezlin is,  but who would dare to become friend with a person who had just messed up with a famous hoe who is well ya you know that jamless guy. My mind is now thinking about how can I survive after this. 

I mean usually when I read comics,  those who known as the bullies will definitely use an egg , flour or something that is related to a cake. Isn't that weird? I honestly prefer they will push me till I fall on the floor because I don't have to take bath every second. In case if they will throw me an egg every second , evey hour or everyday. My life would become happy egg day if that so. 

" don't worry,  I believe you. But I'm very sorry because I can't help you " she shrugs and I just nodded.  Who dares to help me?  Probably No one. 

" and excuse me,  kyo.  I need to go fast.  My mom is waiting for me at home. See ya " she says and I stare at her.  Taking her bags and keeping her stuff inside. 

"Bye! " she left and I let out a sigh. 

" where can I hide my face now??? " I clench my teeth and close my eyes.  Letting the wind control the atmosphere around my surroundings.

Hold up a second.. 

Taehyung.

Wait..Haezlin did mention his name,  right? 

And I do remember what had Taehyung said during his fight with Jimin. 

I may not know the actual things about the real behavior of Park Jimin, but so far he's a jerk.  A jamless guy who loves to torture me and if God gives me a chance,  I really wanna kill him. 

"Nerdy,  what have you done?!" My heart almost stop it beats when Jimin calls my name all of a sudden. I look at him and sweat started to fall down.  Why is he everywhere???

"I didn't do anything! " I explain and Jimin gives a death glare.  "Well,  can you explain this? " he shows me his phone and Holy Meow.  So the news that Haezlin told me is real definitely..

" I- I swear I didn't! " Jimin suddenly snaps his finger and commands me to shut my mouth.  " you.... Are..  Going to.. Die..  "

"Jimin it wasn't me! I don't even remember what my password is! " I say again although he already told me to keep my mouth shut.  " I don't care whether it's you or no,  what disturbing me is, the news is making me mad and you will never expect what would my fangirl can do to a weak girl like you. " 

So he only cares about his stupid feeling and fangirl isn't? Does he even knows the feeling of mine? What a fcking turtlehead. 

" look I don't give a fuck to your fangirls and I bet this must be coming from their shitty ideas.  They're trying to separated me from Taehyung just because we had lunch together" I tched at him for having such a short thinking. 

" so you thought it was from my fangirls.....  What if..  Taehyung is the one who did all this? "

Out of the blue,  my mind started to think in a bad way.  I never thought of that.  He won't do it,  right?

" no.  He's a nice guy I know him. He won't do it ! "

Jimin smiles and he then whispers to me something. 

" why don't you try to ask him?"

Why don't you try to ask him?

---------

" I'm sorry kyo... "

" it was..  Me. "

I shocked.  I cover my mouth using both of my hands.

"Why..  Why did u do all of this? Why?" tears started to fall along my cheeks.  I trust you.. I convince myself to trust you..

"I'm sorry..  I had to..  " he hugs me, slowly wiping out my tears. "I'll leave this university but please..  Don't hate me "

I broke the hug and slowly slap him hard on the face.  " how...  How can not I hate you?  You have hurted my feelings..  "

" I'm sorry I'm sorry... I love you.. " he says again this time with a tears coming from his eyes.  " just go...  Leave me alone"

He quickly makes his way to the exit door.  Before that,  he stops and his back is still facing me. 

" there's something I would like to say,  I do all of this because I had to.  I need to save her since she was my childhood friend.  I promised her once that no one will hurt her as long as I'm alive.  She might did not notice me but I hope she will.  I love her.  She was.. The reason why I became stronger. "

He says and I know there's a skeleton in a cupboard.  A secret that still I didn't know. 

" till we meet again,  Park Hae Kyo.  "

He closes the door and suddenly I feel so dizzy. 

"Taehyung..  Don't go. "

-----------

JIMIN POV. 

" Done? " I ask him after he closed the door.  Taehyung looks at me angrily and let out a big sigh. 

"So you're happy now? " he asks and I nod excitedly while giving him my smiling face.  " of course I am since you're leaving this university! "

" don't ever try to hurt her!  If you did,  i will find you and kill you Jimin-ah.  I'm serious " he says and I chuckle at his sudden words.  " are you threatening me? "

"More than that.  " he adds and quickly went downstairs leaving me all alone.

What a dumb guy you are Taehyung :)

HAHAH I never thought it would be this easy to defeat you. 

Yes I'm the one who hacked their account and posted bad things about myself.  Indeed,  it may hurt my pride but for godsake,  who would believe them? 

They will all pity for me and trust me more than those rats!  So I'm wining this game ;)

But that silly guy Taehyung loves her so much and I had to give him a chance. 

Leave the university and i will not hurt her. 

He did. 

He did leave the university. 

But to not hurt her..

It's impossible. 

Because it's just the beginning of my torture...  Taetae-ah. 

I will hurt her. 

You can't stop me (:

------

A/N

So..  I WILL CONTINUE THIS FIC ^_^

💕💕1161 words.