+15

PARK JIMIN POV

PARK JIMIN POV. 

I stopped the car once I reached Jungkookie house. He's younger than me but his house is damn big.  No one in the university could beat him when you compare to richness,  strong ass,  and academic.

But there's only one person who could beat him in the most handsome category. 

And yes its me (:

He might have fangirls but not much as I am.  I don't get it why the heck must girl loves me when I don't even treat them in a good way?  So far every girl loves me for who I am.  Although I don't even care about their existence.  Some of them attempts to call me oppa and even dares to give me present which soon I'll be throwing it in the dustbin. 

I was still wondering.  I know they did it just to get my attention but what could be their reason to see me as someone special?

Maybe because I'm everyone's angel?  That's why they didn't notice the bad side of me.  Good for me though.  I could pretend to be nice everywhere I go. 

" what are you staring at?  Come on get inside ! " I startled at the sudden voice coming from my back.  " Mrs.  Jeon! Sorry for late ! I say while smiling and bow to her 90° degree. " it's okay,  do come inside , jungkook is waiting for you upstairs. "

I nod and bring my ass inside the house.  Damn I wanna live here T^T His house is like those castle , big and there are glasses everywhere,  diamonds also the furniture is god damn expensive.  There is no such a thing as cheap when you come here. I leave my mom at the living room since both of them need to discuss something and I quickly went upstairs straight away to Jungkook's bedroom. 

" HYUNG!  YOU CAME! "

" of course I am!  There's no way I could leave my bunny here alone! " I say while hugging and rubbing his head at the same time. I take a glance at his room. Damn even his room is 100x times bigger than nicky minaj bootie. " so..  What activities are we going to do? " I ask him and he stops giggling. 

" what? " why? " he shows no response.  Did I say something wrong?  What's with the sudden weird acting from him?

"Yah I'm asking you.  " he sighs.

" you see,  my mom is inviting someone else who I'm quite sure will be my fiancee "

As soon as he says that,  I cough non stop since I was shocked. " you-What?? "

"I KNOW RIGHT HYUNG HELP ME I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRY UNLESS THE GIRL IS PRETTY PLEASE HELP THIS CUTE BUNNY" 

" aish paboya!  Don't you dare to disobey your mum's wishes.  You know you can't do that,  right? " I ask him and he nods.  Well what to do,  I can't even help him because Mrs.  Jeon is very strict yet like a queen who's going to punish someone if they're disobeying her orders.