Another dream

Dam it.

He knew what this meant.

This was what had gotten him both in and out of trouble, more times than he could remember (mostly because he didn't want to. Some things shouldn't be remembered.)

He knew the blurry edges in he corner of his eyes, he knew the voices that sounded both strange and yet familiar. The inability to move at his own will. He knew the scenario all to well.

It was a dream.

Oh for Zeus sake! He thought. Give me a break! Just once.

"I do not know why you are angry towards me, brother!" A voice boomed, and the air crackled with electricity.

Zeus.

"You do not know? You really do not know?!

"You banished my son to another world, all alone. All because you were afraid, afraid that he would take over Olympus, and overpower you. You still do not know why I carry anger towards you."

Percy took a second and looked around.

He was at Olympus, but everything looked damaged. Beautiful status and houses laid crushed and ruined everywhere, and the ground still shook.

He could see Ares yelling for them to fight, while eating popcorn, but he dismissed it.

"You should be grateful I spared his life! As I told you before, he will be able to return home after he has done what is needed." Zeus dismssive attitude about what he had done, made it boil inside Percy. Poseidon seemed angry too, but not as much as Percy felt that hee should be.

"You should be grateful that Hera has spared yours after all those affairs of yours." Percy bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from laughing, while Ares didn't even bother to try. He bawled with laughter, and his leatherjacket thightened around his arms, as his muscles tensed.

"Do not drag my love life into this." Zeus warned, fearing that Hera could get some ideas.

"He is not alone." Percy knew that thrilling voice anywhere. The voice that made him get goosebumps up his arms.  The godess of beauty and love, Aphrodite.

"What?" Asked all the three other gods.

"I sent him a 'friend', or, if he plays his cards right, future wife."

What? Asked Percy to himself.

"What is your point?" Poseidon asked, annoyance and anger clear in his voice. Ares echoed him, and stood up, taking long steps towards them.

"He travels with Annabeth. I couldn't stand to see them separated."

So that's why they were where they were. But why did she have to drag Annabeth into this mess? Why couldn't she be left out of it?

Aphrodite looked directly at him. "Because, son of the sea, someone needs to keep you controlled, when you get angry. Now, wake up, boy, and help them in their upcoming troubles."

Help who?

The corner of his eyes darkened, and soon everything went into a black void.

When he woke up, he first didn't remember where he was. He roared and got into a battle-stance.

"Percy, what's wrong?"

It was Annabeth, and he immediately relaxed a little, but he didn't drop his guard.

"Percy, nothing is wrong." His eyes scanned after anything moving. "Percy, relax, there is nothing here."

Then he remembered. He remembered where he was. He remembered who he was with. He remembered what he was.

The air just seemed to go out of him as he laid down again. He felt a yak skin laying beside him, and realised that was where Annabeth had slept.

How did he know it were a yak skin? He had never seen-

"It'll be alright. Athena always has a plan." She whispered, and let out a low chuckle.

Her irregular taps on the wooden floor, a little sigh now and then, maybe a word she mumbled to herself, those things lulled Percy to a sort of almost-sleeping-state. Slowly her taps stopped echoing in the room, her sigh didn't escape her lips, and her little mumbles were not to be heard. A rising and sinking chest was what he felt against his stomach. And her sleepy breaths were enough to put him to sleep too.

"Percy," he turned around.
"Ugh, percy!" Someone whisper-yelled.
He tried to shove the person away. "PERSEUS JACKSON!"

He jumped to his feet, remembering how many monsters had called him that. But in front of him, there was Annabeth, staring into his eyes.

"Finally, you dimwit. Hiccup's been trying to get us over to his place for an hour. Of course I told him to let you sleep, but I thought you would wake up soon. Turns out you're a heavy- don't go to sleep now!"

He grunted and sat up again, and started to walk towards the exit.

Annabeth must have gotten ready while he slept, because aha looked as pretty as the day he had seen her for the first time.

Sure, he had defeated the Minotaur, lost his mom, and was halfway to death himself, but he was pretty sure she was beautiful when he saw her.

She sat on his back. While he climbed down, headfirst. He had never heard so many curses from Annabeth before.

That's when he realised that she didn't have much to hold onto when he climbed down.

He stuck his nose in the air, and could smell Hiccup. Yep, smell. Why he thought it would work in the first place, he didn't understand, but he was grateful it worked, because of not, he would have climbed a lot, trying to figure out who's house was who's.

He listened to Annabeth mumble about how the houses were built, and how they could possibly have figured out how to make the houses and buildings like that.

Percy started to climb upwards Hiccups house, Annabeth clinging onto his neck. With one last effort (climbing were tiring as a dragon) he dragged himself up to the floor, where they were greeted by Hiccup.

"You guys, if you want to climb up the houses every time you go up and down somewhere, that's fine. But you do know that we have stairs, right?"

An
Don't kill me
Please
I updated
That's something
But if someone is wondering, this is while they are living on the edge, in the Netflix series, but Daguerre is still evil, cause I wanted to. Heather is traveling with her own dragon.
If there is something unclear, tell me and I'll try to fix it.

Me: Stairs and yelling