32

I woke up resting my head on V's arms. He was hugging me which makes my head face his chest. I felt really comfortable and safe once again. I really miss this. 

But right now...I may have accepted him already but I don't know. I forgive him but you know that stage where you and friend fought over something really big. I mean after you forgive your so-called friend, I mean you're in good terms but you still kinda hate the fact that they made a huge mistake. So like right now, you're in that awkward stage where it's like you're both acquaintances even you've been friends for so long.

That's exactly how I feel right now.

I'm that friend who still hates the mistake but like has a good heart and forgives that idiotic friend. Yeah and V's that idiotic friend.

I love his hugs and actually everything he does nice to me. It makes me feel warm, safe and secure but right now it's just a little weird for me to feel it once again. 

I removed his arm and scooted my way out not wanting to wake him up. I slip on my bunny slippers and tiptoed my way out the door. 

I'm really lucky aren't I?

He woke up and saw me heading outside. I paused as if I'm caught red-handed or something. He looked at me for a while making me feel a little scared. Wait it's not like I did anything. 

There was a moment of silence.

He smiled "MORNIINNNGGG" he stretched his hands up to the sky as I sigh in relief. 

"V it's not morning"  I say as I looked at the window. The sky was dark...so that meant we stayed on the bed for the whole day without eating lunch or breakfast. I'm starving. 

I reached for the doorknob so I can go downstairs but V's startled me.

"Where you going?" there was a slight hint of sadness in his voice. 

I think he's sad because he thought we'll be close just like before. Every morning or well at least sleep together I would wait for him to wake up and he'll do that morning greeting. He's sad because I wasn't waiting for him.

Again, I'm in that awkward stage. 

"uhm. Downstairs heh" I say. God that was awkward. 

There was a pause until he spoke out again.

"Wait for me" he smiled and sat up. He wore his alien slippers and walked towards me.

As he stood right in front of me, he wrapped his arms around my shoulder. I flinched a little but relaxed soon after. We both looked at each other at the same time and there he flashed his signature box smile that made my heart pound again. 

It was just like the first time I met. I smiled at that thought as we walked side by side heading to the kitchen. 

I walked over to the kitchen cabinets to grab myself some food til a figure hovered over me. He placed the food back in the top cabinet which I worked so hard on tiptoeing just to get it. Short people problems.

"I'll cook you something instead" he says. I turned around to meet his eyes but looks like he beat me to it. He was staring intently into mine and not to mention how close his body was to mine. It made a little bit uncomfortable to be honest. I'm not used to his touch like before. 

So I made a good excuse to get out of this trap. 

"Uh.. you have bad breath" I lied. His breath didn't smell bad at all for some reason but I needed to get out. 

He backed up and his face turned to a shade of red. I sheepishly smiled at him. 

He turned around and brought his hand near to his mouth to check. I giggled at him seeing how embarrassed he was. I sat down and looked at him once again. I laughed at his reaction because literally his face was so red and he kept looking down. Probably slapping himself mentally. 

"I'm just kidding" I smiled. He sighed and exhaled. "I was worried for a sec" 

He then started making p-a-s-t-a and some p-i-z-z-a. I'm just kidding. 

He made the both of us fried chicken because why not? 

I smiled. He was wearing an apron and he looked so serious on making some fried chicken. It was really cute how hard he was trying. 

Finally he finished. 

As soon as he placed the plate filled with chicken down, I immediately got one and started eating my way. A girl needs to eat y'know.

He laughed at how hungry I was. The last thing on my mind right now is how I look, I don't care if I look like a savage because this is chicken we're talking about. And I haven't eaten the whole day.

I kept eating but something kept bothering me. There was food everywhere around his mouth.

I mean I know I sound like a hypocrite because look at me but it was so disgusting to look at and it's bothering me. 

"V there's food around your mouth" I say as I point towards the spot. 

He wiped his mouth and then ate another piece of chicken. God damn it, there's still one freaking big crumb which again was bothering me. 

I sighed and just removed it myself. 

He stopped for awhile and that's when I realize what I've done. "Oh-oh sorry" I say and continue eating. 

"No it's okay. I'm just too happy to say anything" he smiled and kept eating. That was a little cheesy and I kept eating. 

But before I could take a bite, his phone rang. It was Skye. 

He ignored it and kept eating. What why? Isn't he going to answer just like he usually does? 

"Why aren't you answering your phone? It's Skye aren't you going to pick up?" He looked at me and shrugged. "Probs not important. Plus I'm in the middle of something important here" 

I gave him a look " what?"

"Spending time with....my chicken" He cheekily smiled. Just when I expected him to say something swee-

"and you" 

I couldn't help but blush at that little remark. It wasn't a super long message but I don't know. I'm not used to him being sweet to me that I forgot how to control myself. 

But his phone kept ringing. 

He groaned. 

I smiled and just told him to answer it. If he had to leave then let him be. I'm used to the pain.

"What? oh you're leaving? when? tomorrow? nah sorry I can't just ask the other boys. oh have a safe flight! yeah bye" He ended the call and there I was looking at him. 

"Skye's leaving? aren't you going to send her off tomorrow?" 

he shook his head "nope got plans tomorrow" 

I expected too much. I thought he was going to stay with me but guess not he had other plans. Sigh.

I sighed. 

"you're free tomorrow right?" 

My head shot up and I looked at his cheeky figure. 

For the first time in a long time, I'm going to have a date together with him. It's rare to me and just like rare things...

it's special.

Will I still be stuck in this awkward stage or will we go back to the way it was? 

Maybe even better? 

Let's just see tomorrow then Kim Taehyung.

-

OMG YOU GUYS! I really want to thank you all. It's so fun reading your comments tbh! like most of you are still mad at V and some of you want to forgive him. I personally don't really forgive him but y/n is sucha nice gal. 

I have a question because I swear this plot is long as hell.

Should I make a book two? or will I just put it all in this book? PLEASE HELP!