11

They started walking out the door with the support of the school. Those students constantly cheering them on, some were glaring but some were shouting their throats out.

I wish that was me. I wish I was the one who will walk out that door with him.

But I'm not.

With my head faced down, I walk the other way. I guess I have no plans today...it's the first time having no plans actually made me really feel empty. Is it because today was meant to be spent with Taehyung?

ring ring

it was a call from dad.

My face lit up and I answered right away. I suddenly felt so happy getting a call from dad, maybe he would change the mood. You smiled

"Yes, dad?"

"Excuse me, are you perhaps his daughter?" an unfamiliar voiced answered back. Why?

"Yes. Who are you? Where's my dad" I say as my voice suddenly raises in the last question. Why would she answer it?

"Oh, would you please hurry to the Gangnam Yonsei Hospital right away? your dad is in the ER room as of the mo-" I ended the call as I ran as fast as I could to the gate of our school.

"Hey Y/-" Taehyung tried to talk to you but you ran past him. It's not the right time you thought to yourself. "What's her problem?" Taehyung thought to himself.

I hailed a cab and told him to go straight to the hospital. I'm sc-scared, what if I lose him? What if I lose the only person who loves me and the only person I love so dearly. I love my dad and I'm not willing to lose another one.

I got down and went straight to the counter to ask for the room number.

"1042 in the second floor" I bowed slightly and ran

While running I bumped into a person.

"Mianhae" I said as I didn't bother to look at the person in the face. I have no time.

The person grabbed your arm and stopped you.

I tried to wiggle out and let my arm go but his grip was too tight...it was painful.

"YAH!" I said as I slowly looked at him.

Taehyung?

"Y/N" he softly said... it was so soft it was soothing to your ears. It actually made you want to break out and cry on his chest.

but I don't want that. I want my dad with me.

"Pl-please let go of me"

He looked at your arm and saw it turn red from his grip.

"Sorry bout that" He let go. He then wrapped his arm gently around your waist and calmly brought you to the ER.

There you saw

your dad

on the hospital bed. Connected to so many tubes, he was barely breathing.

The nurse came up to you and explained what happened. How he suddenly crashed because the car in front of him stopped working...and he was going at 110mph.

You went up beside him and your knees started shaking til eventually, they couldn't take it. You collapsed beside your dad and cried your eyeballs out.

Please, dad. Don't abandon me like how my old family did, how Eunji did, and how your friends did.

The nurse comes in and tells me my time is up since a new visitor will go inside.