Prolouge

Hey there! :) I've never written a fanfic before so go easy! Please comment and tell me what you think 'cos it'll help a lot! Don't forget to vote and remember I love you! :)

PROLOGUE

---------------

Liam P.O.V.

Its not easy loving someone like Niall Horan. His perfect face, his perfect body, his perfect everything.... I don't know where I find the self restraint not to jump his bones every 5 minutes! There's just one problem - Niall will never love me.

Between interviews and concerts none of us really had time for a proper relationship anyway, but recently I've started to think that if Niall ever did love me, then maybe we would work. We could make it work right? I mean, Niam forever?.... Thats what all the fans say.

Reality kicks in and I have to pinch myself to wake up. Niall saw me as his brother and nothing more. Sure we flirt a lot but thats all part of the 'bromance' for him. It's different for me because whenever I put my arms around him or he leans his head on my shoulder and laughs that ridiculously adorable laugh, I light up just that bit more.

He makes me feel alive.

Niall P.O.V.

I'm not gay. I know that much.... But then why whenever I'm around him do I forget what to say? Why do I always have to catch my breath every time he looks at me? I don't know what I'd do if I lost Liam. I literally couldn't get through all the crazy shit we have to deal with, without him.

To the fans we are, and always will be, Niam. It's cute but it could never happen. Liam would never love me. He wouldn't even think of it. I'm like his little brother!

So tell me what you think! Just a little preview! Chapter 1 tomorrow ;)

EDIT - 19/05/2014 - pic on the side is of the old cover :D made by the amazayn @Kjmonkey who also made the current one :D x