Auditions 2

"Lets go!" I say as Jules plop down on the couch. Auditions had started in London last week but the auditions were rubbish. London for that episode was a bust.

"We are in Birmingham now!" Dermont says. They introduce Natalie and the auditions begin to roll. 

"Everyone has to wait in line to auition but no one has waited longer than Liam Payne." Dermont says.

"LIIIIAAAAAAMMMMM!!!" I scream, remembering him from an earlier season.

"HE GOT HOT!" Jules shouts and Matthew laughs. 

"He got to Judges houses and he is back!" Dermont says.

"He is going to show Simon! He has to win!" I say, jumping in my seat. He begins Cry Me A River and I scream.

"HE GOT BETTER!!" He finishes his song and the crowd just screams. I couldn't stop smiling. 

"He deserves it more than anyone." I say, smiling as he gets all 4 yeses. Liam walks off and his mum is crying. Liam looked so happy and the next auditions roll downhill. Finally a breakthrough came.

"Hi my name is Cher Lloyd." She smiles and I smile.

"I like her." Me and Juliet say. She starts singing and Matthew sings along and Juliet giggles at her boyfriend. 

Cher gets through and I cheer.

"I'm rooting for Cher, Liam, and Matt so far." I say and Juliet nods. The next few auditions are good and a duo comes up.

"I'm Abby and I'm Lisa." Matthew shakes his head. 

They start sassing off the judges and one girl yells at the crowd to shut up before running off stage. Eventually they come back and they start singing. They were positively awful. The crowd yells boos and shouts. Simon begins to criticize them and the crowd cheers. Natalie comments on their awful singing.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" The girl asks and Natalie laughs. Her friend punches her in the face and runs off. The auditions close with them and Matthew, Juliet, and I are rolling on the floor laughing. 

"Well that's that." I say. We pick our selves up and they leave.

-the next week-

The auditions are back in London and also Cardiff. The show begins with Cardiff and the first audition is Kash and his voice was just awful. He is sent back with nothing and thew next auditions start the show with a negative energy.

"C'mon! Someone has to be able to sing!"  Matthew says. As if on cue Tom Richards walks out and sing The Man Who Can't Be Moved. 

"He is good, but not as good as others." Jules says. He sings another song and it is better. 

"No." Simon says.

"Yes!" Louis says.

"Yes." Cheryl says.

"I'm sorry but I'm saying no." Pixie Lott says.

"Come on Pixie give him a chance." Louis says.

"I'm going to give you a chance. I'll say yes." Pixie says. The crowd and his family goes insane. A montage of yeses comes on the screen until we get to a boiling point for Louis. Louis leaves and the auditions end for Cardiff and starting in London. Auditions come and go until on catches my focus. 

" I will be singing A Song For You." A 21 year old Nicolo Festa says. He sings and his voices just flows. There were very little flaws.

"I'm going to say yes." All of the judges say as the diva strolls off, satisfied enough. The auditions come to a close and it shows a flash forward.

"Auditions are almost over!" I say, glad to get to the real drama. 

"Who are we going for this year?" Matthew says.

"I'm rooting for Cher." Jules says.

"I think Liam has a fighting chance, along with Matt and Cher." I say.

"I think the real talent will be in Manchester." Matthew says, grabbing Juliet's purse and strutting out the door.

------

Thanks for readin, i guess ;3

-Madison