Bootcamp

People start walking in and all the contestants are passing. Some of the auditioners are talking about how amazing it is and I am anxious for people start performing. Right before the judges walk in, a blonde haired boy flips on screen. I choke on my popcorn.

"LORI! DID YOU SEE THAT!" She looks at me, confused. 

"No?" She says.  I shake my head. 

"Nevermind." I say. They introduce the songs and the judges talk. Cher and Liam talk about how nervous they are to be singing the same song. The over twenty fives sing and its just a crash and burn. Mary sings it well and a few others to. 

"The next group to go is girls." They all sing and most did amazing and I felt bad for some. 

"Ahh I'm nervous for them."  They didn't show the groups or boys and they start cutting people. The no line of boys come on and jump, not seeing Liam or Harry. All the yes lines are surprised and I tweet about how excited I am. The next thing everyone does is file out on stage.

Simon talks about how they will be dancing and introduces the choreographer. They talk and the dancing begins. The judges watch for a while before leaving the contestants to talk about the dancing. Zain comes on and talks about how hard it is and its backed up by Mary. The judges come back and its time for the boys to perform.

" Bethany! That's him! That's the guy from the flower shop!" She says as the judges point out the blonde beauty named Niall. 

"I knew it was him!" I said, smiling. Zain isn't out there to dance and Simon goes to talk to him and gets him out there. He starts dancing and I notice Harry in the background and Liam on the side. Zain and Harry are awkward but can still move. Liam was just killing it. The others all dance and it goes to the next day.

  108 acts remain and all want to go to judge's houses. Pussycat Doll Nicole comes out and Cher is the first to perform. Everyone is trying to give Cher confidence and she walks out with her original twist song. She begins singing Viva la Vida by Coldplay with her rap twist.

"I'm digging on it." Matthew says and Cher ends, walking off. Cher isn't so sure. Some songs pass and contestants go. They finally come to someone I care about, Harry Styles. He sings and my heart starts beating. 

"I love that song!" Lori says. They go on to some girl and then to Treyc who kills it. 

"That performance was A+." I say as they go on to Chloe Victoria. 

"I can't take her seriously with that top. Every time she is onstage she has like a bikini on." I cringe as she starts singing. She finishes and I cheer.

"I thought you didn't like her?" Matthew says.

"I'm cheering because its over." I say as Chloe goes away and more acts take the stage. A cute boy band performs well and then a lady goes. 

"Yay! It's Liam!!" I say as they flashback to two years ago and his audition. He is struggling and lacking confidence.

"Come on Liam!" I encourage. He speaks and heads up on stage and begins to sing the same song Harry did. Liam sang and the world probably stopped to listen.

"Swooon!" Lori says as the judges speak well. Steven comes onstage and really entertains.

More acts sing and I notice everyone is doing well.

"This is going to be hard for the judges!" I say as an attractive young boy sings. Matt comes on my screen and he talks about how badly he wants it. He begins to sing and my heart stops.

"It's soooooo good." I say, watching him dreamily. And they cut the show. 

"I'm so so nervous for tomorrow!" I say as the nightly news broadcast flashes on the screen and I stretch my back.