Chapter One

"I'm sorry, One Direction you are going home." My television says as screaming comes from another source. 

Juliet is rolling on the floor as I, mouth wide open, stare at the screen. I knew Matt would be safe, but I was sure One Direction would go through.

"Well that sucks!" Matthew says, even though he wanted Matt to win.

"One Direction is still going to be big." I say, holding my head high. We watch til the end of the show. 

"I'm so happy for Matt!" Juliet says, even though she was crushed about One Direction. She gets up off of Matthew and starts putting her books in her bag. My mum walks into the kitchen.

"Who won?" She asks, making a cup of tea.

"Matt. Rebecca was second and my boys got third." Lori says dramatically. 

"Oh poo! I was so hoping Rebecca would win!" Mum says, walking back to her room to watch her shows. 

"I have to get going. Football practice in the morning." Juliet says. Matt grabs his stuff and they go out to his car. I wave from my porch and head inside. I grab a peach from mum's fruit basket and bite into it. I head off to my room which is red and black. 

"Go to bed!" Mum yells from her bedroom. 

"About to!" I answer, opening my bathroom door to use the loo and brush my teeth. After I'm done I grab my laptop off my desk andflip off my lights. I hop into bed with my laptop by my side. I type in Twitter and log in. I see a tweet from X-Factor about the finalist tour. I click on the link and I see the acts. It was the top 9 performing. Matt, Rebecca, One Direction, Cher, Mary, Katie, Wagner, Paije, and Aiden. I click to see how much tickets cost. They costed about £40. But they were aways away.

I grab my phone and call Matthew. He answers slowly.

"Hey?" He says, confused.

"I found the perfect birthday present for Juliet." I say, seeing as her birthday was a month or two away, when the tour begins.

"What is it?" He asks, eagerly. He has been searching for a while.

"X-Factor tour Tickets. They are just £40, but we would have to take a road trip to get to go." I say, excited.

"We could all go! That would be perfect! Could you buy them and I will pay you back? We don't want them to sell out." He says.

"Yeah sure! Hey, don't tell her. We can take her there and not tell her." I say. He agrees and we bid our farewells. I buy the tickets and tweet a goodnight to all of the boys. I put my laptop away as the tickets print out. I grab them and put them away. 

I lay down and shut my eyes, dreaming of the Irish boy who gave me the yellow rose.

~~

Hehe real chapters

-Madison