Chapter Four

BEEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP

I feel around for the alarm clock, but I am unable to find it. I rub my eyes, looking around to find it's not on the table. 

"Ughhhh." I hear Juliet moan. I get up and search for it. 

BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP

I crouch down and click snooze as I find it under the bed. 

"Why is this under the bed?" I say, looking at the time. 7:30.

"Shit!" I say. Throwing the clock onto the bed, rushing in to the bathroom turning on the shower.

"What's wrong?" Matt asks, rolling over.

"It's 7:30! We have to be downstairs at 8!" I say, jumping into the shower. I rush through all the normal procedures. I get out, leaving the water on so the others can get in. I throw my towel on and leave the bathroom to see my roomies waiting. 

"Go Matt." Juliet says. He gets in and I remove my towel. I slip into some clean underwear and a neon purple bra. I slide on a pair of dark wash skinny jeans and a black signal muscle shirt. I put on a pair of flats. 

"Let me dry your hair." Juliet says, grabbing the blow dryer. She turns it on, it making a loud noise. Air starts blowing from it into my cold hair. After a few minutes, my hair is magically dry. I begin to curl my hair as Matt gets out of the shower and I look away as he changes. Juliet is now in the shower and Matt put on a pair of jeans and a Panic! at the Disco shirt on. I finish my curls as Juliet gets out of the shower at 7:50. She dresses in a floral print dress that is pink and yellow. I hand her a pair of white converse.

"These don't go together." She says, motioning to the shoes and her outfit.

"Yeah they do babe." Matt says, kissing her temple. She giggles, pushing him away to put them on. I apply a light coat of makeup and lip gloss. Juliet drys her hair swiftly and finishes as the clock strikes 8.

"Tick tock." I joke, and she rolls her eyes at me. She grabs her room key and we exit out the door and into the hallway. We click the elevator button and as it opens, we are greeted by Aiden Grimshaw.

"Good morning!" Juliet says, entering the elevator. He smiles at us and we take a picture in the elevator. We arrive at the lobby and we walk into the dining area to see all the boys waiting for us.

"Good morning boys." I say, smiling. 

"Mornin'!" Niall says, jumping from his chair to pull one out for us. We introduce Matthew as Juliet's boyfriend, but also a huge fan. I sit down next to Niall and Juliet takes the seat next to me.

"So, how's the tour been?" Matt asks.

"Completely mad!" Louis replies, laughing.

"Girls chasing the tour bus at every city." Harry says.

"It's only going to get more and more hectic. Think about it. When American girls find out about you lads, you will be bigger than the Beatles." I say.

"No way! The Beatles were legends." Liam says. I nod my head. A waiter comes over and takes our order.

"So do you go to school?" Zayn asks.

"Nope. Graduated last year." Jules says. 

"You are 19?" Louis says, looking at us.

"I'm 17, about to turn 18. I graduated early due to homeschooling." I say.

"We are 19. Went to public school." Matt says, slinging his arm around Juliet.

"So how did you all meet?" Niall asks.

"Same way we met," I say, "She walked into the flower shop I work in, wearing a Fall Out Boy shirt and we clicked."

"You forgot the part were you tripped over me and spilled a huge bucket of flower dye on yourself, dyeing yourself blue for a week." Juliet says giggling. The boys burst out laughing and I turn a shade of red. 

"Yeah whatever." I say.

"I met Matt in school." Juliet says simply. 

"Well, you make a lovely couple." Louis says, making kiss noises.

"All X-Factor Acts need to bring their luggage down after breakfast. We will be leaving at 9." A man says over an intercom system. I look at my phone. It's 8:30 now.

"Here is your food." A plate of crepes are set down in front of me. I smile and dig in, trying to look lady like. 

I hear a stifled laugh from across the table. I look up to see Louis looking at me, snickering.

"What?" I ask.

"You have crepe in your hair." He says, pointing it out. I swipe it out of my hair with a napkin. Niall's hand brushed mine as I moved to readjust in my chair. I blush.

We finish our food while cracking jokes and telling stories. I can feel Niall's warmth beside me. 

"Well we should get our things." Liam says. 

"Yeah, i guess you should.." I say, standing up from the table. 

"You want to come up with us?" Harry asks, noticing Niall's pout face.

"You bet." Matt says. We take the elevator up and enter their room.

"We have 15 minutes. Let's hurry." Liam tells us, going to his room. Jules and Matt sit on the couch and I follow Niall to his room. I pick up a shirt and some socks off the ground. I toss them into his suitcase which is sitting on the messy bed.

"So, do you still work at the flower shop?" Niall asks, folding a pair of pants.

"Yep, Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays." I say, opening the blinds. Niall zips up his suitcase and sits down on the bed, laying back. I join him on the bed, closing my eyes. He turns onto his side towards me and I turn towards him, staring into his beautiful eyes.

"You have nice eyes," I say and he smiles.

"Thank you." He says.

"Niall! Come on!" Liam yells from the living room area. We slowly get up.

" I like you." He says, rubbing his neck, looking down at his feet.

"Niall, I like you too. A lot actually." I say.

"That's a relief." He says sighing, "I thought I was going to blow it." 

"Nope, not a chance. I've watched you perform every week. I never forgot about you." I say, smiling.

"Niall! Let's go!" Louis calls. I give him his suitcase and walk out of the room.

"Finally." Zayn jokes as Niall follows me out of the room. We all head down to the lobby, and Niall and I attached at the hands.

They load their luggage onto the bus. We wave at Cher, who was on the bus. The guys all say goodbye to us and I hug Niall. 

"Bye." I say, smiling slightly.

"Untit next time." He says, before getting on the bus. We wave until the bus is out of site.

"You kissed him in the room, didn't you?" Matt says.

"You have no faith in me. No we did not kiss!" I say, smiling.

"Well damn." Jules says laughing. We head up to the hotel room.

"Wanna got exploring?" Jules asks. We agree and get our things together. We check out of the hotel and we begin to drive.