Auditions 3

"Manchester is being joined by Nicole Scherzinger!" The host says.

"Lets do diiissss!" Matthew says. Auditions come on until a cutie comes on. 

"My name is Aidan." He says and talks to the judges before starting his song, Gold Digger by Kanye West.

"I hate this song." Jules says. We listen and his voice is low and sexy. He got all yeses and walks off with  a smile and confidence.

The next auditions bomb until Rebecca Ferguson. Her voice had a jazz effect the struck people. She was the last until the next episode.

"You sure the talent is in Manchester?" Jules says, grabbing her bag and taking it to my room.

~~~

next auditions

~~~

"The first audition for today is 19 year old Damian Devine singing Poker Face." Dermont says in his accent.

"Ahhhahahahahahah." Matthew says. I couldn't tell if he was laughing at his outfit or his singing. Anyway, he was awful and got all nos. The next few auditions should be dancers more than singers. It was just offending to watch. 

The next audition came onstage.

"Let me love you." I say as a 16 year-old Harry Styles comes onstage. He talks about his studies and his life.

"I will be singing Isn't She Lovely." He starts singing and my heart swoons. 

"He is good but he will be amazeballs when he is 18 or 19." Matthew says. The judges give him one no and two yeses. 

"He will go far." Lori says. A few more auditions pass when they come to a montage of yes people. A swoopy haired boy named Louis Tomlinson sings.

"He is alright. He could be so much better with work." I say.

"Lori, isn't he just dreamy!" Matthew says in a fake fan girl voice.

Another guy in the montage was Zain Malik who was good.

"He looks so much younger than he is!" Lori says. The last auditions rolls by and the show ends.

"Boot camp here they come!" Matthew says while we laugh and talk about who will win.

~~~~

Auditions are over lol 

-Madison