Chapter Two

-A couple of months of doing nothing pass-

The concert was tomorrow. Saturday. I get to see Niall again... He just might not see me...

"I'M SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW. I GET MY SURPRISE!" Juliet shouts, rushing into the flower shop. I was at work, like every week day. Same exact spot I met the blonde boy.

"You all packed?" Matthew says, walking in behind the boastful blonde. She turns pink.

"We leave in a few hours, Jules!" I say, taking off my apron and telling my boss goodbye for the day. We drive to her house and I help her pick stuff out. We told her to pack for a week even if we are only probably going to go to the concert and come home. She put a dress in and I threw in her oxford flats. She zipped up the suitcase and Matthew threw it in the car.  Juliet told her parents goodbye and we did the same at my house. Finally, it was time for a 3 hour drive. Juliet listened to Justin Bieber music all the way there. I slept... Well, tried to sleep through all the babys. We pull into the car park and get out of the car.

"In order to prepare for our adventure, we have to tell you what it is." I say to Juliet as she grabs her suitcase.

"Tell mee!!!" She says, jumping up and down. I pull out the tickets from my purse and hand them to her. I think the whole city went deaf.

"WE'RE GOING TO SEE ONE DIRECTION. AND CHER. AND MATT. AND AIDEN. AND KATIE."  She yells, freaking out. I grab all my stuff and we head into the room and turn on the telly. She starts drawing out the letters for her poster.

"I'm going to make it say 'CherBear' and then write 'Nialler' on the back." I say, than asking Juliet what she is going to write.

"'Niall's Princess is here'" She giggles and I smack her with a pillow. Matthew is watching some show and texting. 

"Teens are lining outside the concert hall to see the X-Factor tour that is rolling into town tomorrow." A nice voiced man says on the commercial news. 

"What! We can't be behind people!" Juliet says, breathing fast. 

"Well finish your posters and we can go and wait." Matthew offers, smiling at her. She grabs a glob of glue and squirts it all over the poster, coating it in glitter.

"Let's go!" She screams, grabbing a jacket and running out the door and to the concert hall.

~~~

Sorry its short... Ohs Well.

-Madison