Teaching Our BOYS Right

…Because we have taught our boys wrong. We have not taught our boys the problem with gender. So, it is always asked and the question always is: what have we taught to our boys?

We have taught our boys that they won’t be accountable for their actions, that somehow making lewd comments about women’s breasts or buttocks is perfectly okay, that somehow woman’s success has to measured with how bigger her breasts are. We have taught them, or putting it straight, we have paved the way for them to learn it themselves that the shorter the dress, the easier it is to do them.

And the worst that we have taught is to convert their thoughts into words, and thus into actions. We have taught them that it is okay to be savage beasts and put their insanity in action as it is what girls actually want. We have taught them that the behavior to grope women without consent is somehow acceptable.

Recently I learnt about a girl, who was called by some boys from a car. She recalls that the boys seems to be lost and were asking for an address. ' "Hey ma'am," the boy in the passenger seat said, she remembers.' She, being generous, walked to them but they grabbed her by her breasts which hurt her so much, and she froze in the middle of the road, petrified.

Breasts are motherly. The infants sucks his nutrition from it, and it is a connection for a baby with the mother. But have we been lost enough that we see vaginas and breasts everywhere?

Not a day in my life has passed, and it is in no way an exxageration, that I don't read a case of sexual assault. So, can't we control our lusts? How do we make them rapists realize that they are culpable.

Many of the people who’d be reading this (a few, though) might be uncomfortable reading this all, but who talks about this? I have seen people about bragging and knowing feminism, and the knowledge has mostly come from PINK, starring Amitabh Bachchan and others. One of my friend becomes cool about being a feminist supporting women drinking in bar just as men do, or their being friendly not as a sign of sexual advance. But ironically, his feminism doesn’t extend to women’s right to equal pay because he apparently thinks women work less than men, and thus, should be paid less.

Who washes off the malice? When do we recognize that their is a problem?

The idea that we have to teach our boys is that feminism is not about respect or anything, it is about equal rights. The thing that we have to teach them is that the weak ego, the male egos that boys have kept needs to be withered off. So, I on the behalf of the feminists all across the globe, extend a formal invitation to all my friends and people who denounce the idea, to come with me and just try to know the movement, so that we just know the idea of the movement of equality.

But how do we tell people to change who have swore to be douches? In this all, I couldn't help but wonder: is our upbringing right?