Chapter 1: Honey, I'm back!

The bright morning sun shines through the blinds of my window. Casting over my room making it brighten from the night before.

I walked over to the window that opens to my balcony and pulled open the white lace blinds.

A smile pulled on my lips as I looked over the calm street below. The neighborhood was a quiet one that was six streets away from the nearby college at which I attended with my older brother.

*Knock Knock*

I turn my head to the knocking of my bedroom door.

"Come in. " I said as I walk over to my desk to grab my phone.

My older brother poked his head into my bedroom before opening the door wider and stepping into the room, closing the door behind him. 

I unlocked my phone and sat down on my bed, patting the spot next to me.

He makes his way across the wooden floors and plopped down on my bed. Making my side of the mattress bounce up a bit in a response to his weight.

He runs a hand through his light brown hair and said, "I'm going to hang out with my friends today, wanna tag along or are you staying home?"

My fingers stopped tapping on the phone screen and I turned to him. "Hmm...." I thought to myself.

He sat up from his position and asked, "So is that a yes or a no? Because if so you have to get ready now, they are going to be over in about 15 minutes."

"Well I don't have plans today so yes, I'll hang out with you guys." I said, putting down my phone as I got up to walk over to my closet.

"Pick something simple, we are going to the bowling place." He told me before getting up and leaving. Probably to pick out his own outfit.

....After 10 minutes....

Just as I opened my bedroom door, my brother yelled from downstairs. "Yahhhhh!! Are you ready yet?! They are her-"

"I'm ready I'm ready. Sorry that I'm a girl and takes long to get dressed. " I answered him as I ran down the stairs to the front door to get my shoes on.

Walking out of the front door I saw my brother and his friends chatting with each other.

When he saw me he nodded his head in approval to my outfit: a plain white shirt with a light bomber jacket and ripped jeans paired with a pair of white shoes and round sunglasses.

Well having our aunt as our guardian growing up rubbed off on me, hard. Aunt Jieun was like our mother, since our own parents passed away to a car accident when we were younger. Aunt Jieun wasn't that much older than us,only 12 years, but at the age of 20 she single-handedly raised us as her own. 

Both of our grandparents passed away before we were born. Our dad's siblings didn't want to deal with his orphans so aunt Jieun, our mom's younger sister took us in as her own and raise us.

Now that I'm at the age of 19, my brother at the age of 21. We moved out of the house and moved into apartments that was semi close to the college.

I smiled at the other boys, all sons of other successful companies alongside our family's. Because we are not at the age to take over, our lives are quite normal. Besides the part-time jobs(we have enough money to live without working.)