Chapter 3: Girlfriend? Huh?

Taehyung reach forward to take his phone out of my frozen hand and quickly answered his call.

"Yeoboseyo?" with that my hand dropped to my lap and my eyes wondered up to my brother's face.

"I'm at home,why?"

I wonder what he wants.

"Yeah, she's here. Sure,go ahead."

My head tilted to the left in question to my brother's answer, did he ask about me?

"Alright, bye. " with that he hung up.

Knowing me, Taehyung started to explain before I even had the chance to part my lips.

"He said he's coming over."

My lips parted wide enough to form an 'ah' in response to his answer.

I shrugged and stood up like the call didn't shake me up too much, "I'm going to go refreshen up and go take a jog so I'm not in when he is."

Taehyung raise an eyebrow in question.

I turned side to side in a stretch and replied, "I don't want to be stuck in my room when he's here, plus I don't want to interrupt you. "

"Ah," his mouth opened to form the sound he made, "aren't you hungry though?"

I shook my head sightly as I made my way over to the stairs. "I'll be okay, I can always just get something when I'm out."
---
Dressed in all black sports wear: sports bra, tank top, work out leggings, and tennis shoes. I headed down the stairs.

In the dining room I saw that Taehyung oppa was eating kimchi stew and rice with Jeon Jungkook sitting across from him.

Making my way to the kitchen I made sure to bow my head at Jeon Jungkook, acknowledging his presence.

Quickly moving into the kitchen so I don't hear their conversation. I made a quick grab of two waters from the fridge.

I unscrewed the cap to one and began chugging it down as I slowly make my way to the front door.

Quietly crossing the dining room I tried to do so without being acknowledged by the two men(adults? Kids? Boys? Idek let's just go with men.)

Just when I made it through halfway Jeon Jungkook grabbed me by the wrist and pulled down on me, making me drop down to the seat next to him. Dropping the full water bottle on the ground as a result.

But because of the sudden unexpected force I began to choke on the water that was in my mouth.

Probably feeling sorry for me, Jungkook started to pat my back in hopes I recover from all that coughing.

Meanwhile Taehyung was just sitting there, still fully enjoying his rice. Possibly not even knowing I was half dying across with table.

When I was feeling much better I waved Jungkook's hand off my back and said thanks.

Taehyung made a sound that I think was his clearing his throat and started to talk, "Jungkook wants to say something to you, so hear him out first before you go. "

My focus traveled from the face of my brother to his close friend, and I tilted my head at him in question.

Jungkook cleared his throat and turned his full body to me, then taking both of my hands in his strong ones. Thinking it wasn't enough he tugged on my hands, making me look up at him.

Making direct eye contact.

He looked away and gulped before looking back at me again.

"Kim-" he took a glance at his eating friend, when he saw that Taehyung wasn't looking his way he turned back to me again.

"Kim Jaehee-ssi."

Shaken from his use of my full name I squeaked out a 'yes?'

"I need your help." he continues.

"With...?" I questioned.

There's so many people out there that he could ask for help, why out of all of them, me?

"I'll explain after you agree to my next question."

"....what's the next question?" I asked him carefully.

"Kim Jaehee-ssi," 

Why is he using my full name twice in a row? Before today I didn't even think he knew my name at all.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Caught completely off guarded, the only word that managed to escape my lips were-

"huh?!"

note: *smirks* didn't think i was going for it this early did cha? hahaha too bad i did. sorry that its short and i too a while to update, school has been stressing me outヾ(≧▽≦*)o

「unedited」