Chapter 6: You like her, don't you?

Back to before they were called down

After hearing that Jaehee likes sweets I had an instant idea pop up in my head.

When Jaehee was called away to the door by one of the hyungs I pulled out my phone and text my sister:

Noona? Are you free at the moment?

Yes I am, why?

I'm at Taehyung hyung's place. I'm wondering if you can go buy a few cakes and come over here.

Why can't you just do it?

I kinda can't, I don't want Jaehee-ssi to know that I'm doing this.

Oh! Jaehee!

I rolled my eyes at her reply. My noona has known Jaehee-ssi ever since Taehyung hyung and I've become close. She had became to care more for Jaehee than me, her own blood related brother.

So basically you don't want her to know that the cakes were from you.

Yes that's right, so you have to do it and make sure it's clear to her that it's you giving it to her and not me giving it to her.

Alright but I'm doing this for her not you.

Yea yea I know, thanks noona. I'll pay you back :)

No problem buns.

Just as I put my phone away Jaehee had just closed the door.

Phew, that was close.

"That was Jin hyung I heard right?" I asked her, pretending that I've been listening to her conversation the whole time.

She nodded her head, "He said they brought food, we should go down."

I nodded and walked away from her window. Meeting her at the doorway, we went down together.
---
The door bell rung a little while after we started eating, after losing a game of rock paper and scissors Jaehee got up to open the door.

When she took a bit too long at the door, Yoongi hyung waved a hand at Jimin hyung, a sign for him to go check on Jaehee.

"Oh! Jihyo noona!" we heard Jimin hyung called.

The hyungs exchanged looks and decided we should go greet my noona.

After greeting her over and over it finally ended and we went back to the kitchen.

The hyungs started to dig in again, not wanting to be obvious that I was watching Jaehee-ssi I pick up my chopstick and grabbed very little food to eat.

From behind Yoongi hyung I saw that she was doing aegyo to Jihyo noona.

Those cheeks..........

Wait what am I thinking. That was not normal.

Noona finally gave in to her aegyo and she cheered.

I smiled knowing that I was some how part of making her happy.

To my right I saw Hoseok hyung nudging Jimin hyung with his elbow.

"Do you think there's any for us?" he asked Jimin hyung.

Jimin hyung shrugged, "I don't know but when Jihyo noona was holding it it looked quiet heavy."

I sighed, these hyungs never know when to stop eating.
---
When noona was about to leave I called out to her and we left the group in the kitchen and went into the living room.

"Thanks for doing this for me noona. It meant a lot." I said after turning around to face her.

Noona just nodded, "It's alright, I wanted to see Jaehee anyways so this was perfect."

"Even so I can't thank you enough. I would have gotten it myself but I couldn't really go out and come back unnoticed."

"I understand, you would never ask me to do anything for you unless you couldn't do it yourself."

I looked down to the floor, "Plus... I wanted to thank her."

A confused look creeped up to Noona's face, "Thank her? For what?"

Ah crap, I haven't told her that I've been trying to avoid that creepy heiress.

"Uh..... "

Noona's face expression changed to a serious one as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Jungkookie. Are you keeping secrets from your beloved noona?"

My eyes darted around the room, looking at anything besides my sister.

"Jeon Jungkook."

I threw both of my hands up, surrendering to her. "Alright alright. I'll admit, I've been avoiding that Kang Eunhye chick. That one girl who's the daughter of mom's best friend from college."

"Ohhh her. Yea I don't like her either."

I nodded and turned in my heel to pace around the room, "I lied to her that I have a girlfriend but she just don't get the hint. She just keeps sending me things and she's just so so creepy!"

"I don't think this is going to stop anytime soon since omma and appa like her so much, but she's so different around them and me!"

Noona nodded her head as her eyes followed me, "Yes I agree with all the things you're saying about her but how does Jaehee come into this?"

I stopped my feet and spun around to face her, "I'm putting a end to it. Appa will stop that chick if I show him that I have a girlfriend and that I'm in love."

"Say what!?" Noona exclaimed, her eyes doubling in size.

My hand uncontrollably went up to my neck. "I asked Jaehee-ssi to help me....from now on she's my...girlfriend."

Girlfriend....thinking about being in that type of relationship with her makes my heart skip.

"Jungkookie." Noona called out to me so I looked up from the floors to meet her eyes.

"Out of all the girls I know and some that you do too, you pick the one that you're the most unfamiliar with. How does that even make any sense!"

I shrugged, "I don't know Noona! I just had this feeling that she was the one that I could trust the most with this...."

Noona's shoulder dropped, "Kookie-ah, tell noona the truth. You have feelings for Jaehee."

My eyes just kept blinking in shock at her words. "N-no noona. I asked her because she's my hyung's dongsaeng, I felt that if they are siblings I can trust her."

My noona just shook her head before grabbing both of my shoulders. "Jungkookie. You can't lie to me, I've known you my whole life. You can lie to yourself that you don't like her but noona will always know that you are developing feelings for her."

"W-what are you t-talking about noona. I don't have feelings for Jaehee-ssi, I only trust her because she's Taehyung hyung's dong-"

Noona pushed me by the shoulders which she was holding, causing me to stop in mid sentence.

"Jungkook-ah. Don't lie. You like her, don't you?"

I looked at my sister's face, utterly speechless. Not because I don't want to answer but because I couldn't answer, because I don't know my own feelings just like noona had said.

note: lame chapter I'm sorry

「unedited」