Chapter 7: Stranger

Monday morning

"KIM!!! JAE!!! HEE!!!!" my brother screamed from somewhere in the complex.

I groaned and turned around to reach for my phone that was on the nightstand, but I didn't realize that I was already on the edge of the bed.

*Thump*(i lowkey thought I typed "trump" on accident)

"Owwwwwwww" I cried out when my butt hit the floor.

I groaned once again and pushed myself up into a sitting position.

I reached again for my phone, checking the time.

7:10A.M.

I threw my head back on the bed the second I progressed in my head that it was seven in the morning.

"Yah!!" I called out to my brother as I stumble to the door.

Yanking open the door I yelled, "YAH! CLASSES START AT 9:30 WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP TWO HOURS EARLY?!?!!"

..................silence............

Hearing no reply from him I walked out of my room and went down stairs.

"Oppa?" No reply.

"Taehyung Oppa?" Still no reply.

"Yahhh Oppa, this isn't funny. Where are you?" I ask as I walked around the lower floor looking for him.

Sudden from upstairs I heard a faint call for me. Running upstairs I barged into his room.

Looking around he was no where in sight.

"Oppa?" I called, hoping for a reply.

"In here." was the reply I heard from the bathroom.

I walked over to his bathroom and knocked. "I'm coming in."

Opening the door I walked into Taehyung standing before his bathroom mirror, dressed in a formal suit. But the only thing that didn't go with his formal dress wear was that he still had his messy bed hair.

He turned to me with puppy eyes. "Jaehee-ah...."

Uh-Oh

My eyebrows raised in question.

He put his hands together and position it before his face as he bend down to me. "Can you please do my hair and find me a suitable tie for this suit?"

I fell to the floor for a dramatic effect, using my arms to cover my face and groaned loudly.

Taehyung dropped low to almost a squat and peered down at me.

"Jaehee...... Pleaseeeeeee? With many many many cherries on top?"

I groaned louder and kicked my legs around until he caught them and placed them down on the ground and sat on top.

Removing my arms I glared at him, "You woke me up from my sleep two hours early just for this!!?!"

He just simply nodded.

I closed my eyes and swallowed a scream. Taking a deep breath I opened them slowly.

"I'll help, now get off of me. My legs are going numb because you are so heavy." I said to him, still quite angry.

Smiling to himself he got up and began to adjust his cuffs.

I left the bathroom and went to his closet to pick out a tie for the 21 year old child.

Then I went back into the bathroom and put the tie on for him. Grabbing the hair spray he has on the counter I began to work to put his bed hair into place.

15 minutes later

"Done." I simply said. Putting the things I used away in their places where I found them.

"Gomawo JaeJae!" He exclaimed, hugging me tightly to express his thanks.

I wiggled out of his hug and then pointed a comb at him(still putting away supplies and that was what was in my hand.) "Why are you dressed up? Don't we have class today?"

He sighed, "Aunt Jieun wants me to be at the office for a meeting at 9."

"Ohhh that's why you're up this early." I said in awed.

He reached forward and hit me in the back of the head, "At least I can get out of bed unlike a certain someone."

A hand went up to rub the back of my head where he had hit me as I awkwardly laugh at his statement.

He straightened his suit for the millionth time before heading out of the bathroom to get his shoes.

I trailed after him like a lost puppy, pointing out which ones he should wear and shouldn't.

When he got tired of me he pushed me put his bedroom and told me to make him breakfast.

I pouted but reluctantly went downstairs to make him breakfast.

By the time he was ready, I had already finished making him breakfast and was playing on my phone while waiting for him.

"Hey Jaehee-ah," he called, making me look up from my phone screen, "I can drive you to the cafe near campus since your classes don't start until 9:30."

"Alright, I'll go get ready then." I said and ran upstairs to get ready.
---
"Bye Oppa!" I waved to his car as he drove away from the sidewalk.

Then I turned to the building behind me, Cafe Droptop. A popular place for the students at the college I attend to hang out.

I pushed open the big wooden doors and walked into the heavenly smelling two story cafe.

After ordering I turned my heel to look for a seat. Seeing that every single one was full I made my way over to table that a guy with headphones in and a hat covering his face was sitting alone at.

Little did I know the girls around this mysterious guy was already began to stare daggers at me.

"Excuse me..." I called out to him, "Ahjussi...may I sit here? All the other seats are full."

The guy slightly nodded his head. With his permission I carefully pulled out the seat in front of him and sat down.

This guy gives off a familiar vibe....

When I met the flaming eyes of a girl at the table beside the one I was sitting at I immediately regret asking to sit down.

I didn't wait any longer for my drink, I stood up quickly in an attempt to leave.

Just as I was turning away, the guy's hand caught my wrist. I swung around to place my free hand on top of his, trying to remove his touch.

When I realized that he wasn't going to let go I looked at him, catching his hidden eyes by accident.

It was like the whole world stopped around us.

No wondering he was familiar.....

note: lame? i know im sorry. But can u guys guess who this guy is? :))

「unedited」