Moaning Makeup Artist

Yoongi's POV
This could not be happening to me. This seriously couldn't be happening. My body flushed with heat and it wasn't just because my hand accidentally switched the shower knob further into the red.
I steadied myself against the wall and waited patiently for any other trace of the painfully beautiful sounds coming from the shower on the other side of the wall.

I waited, water burning the skin of my backside and head spinning with dark circles skittering behind my eyes. My stomach was doing flips in anticipation and my chest was just as muddled as the rest of me.
After a few seconds, I wondered if maybe I was just imagining it. Maybe I'd heard it wrong and he'd just dropped something or-

"Ah~!" A whiny voice groaned out, the sound of heavy breathing being heard over both showers loud and clear. My body buzzed, drinking in the sweet sound with questionable relief.
My hand tiptoed off the wall and I leaned my shoulder against the cool tile, quietly bumping my forehead against it just as well. Before I could stop myself, shake in any logical thoughts into my head, my fingers scratched down my abdomen and teased at the sensitive skin around my hip bones.

"Hah, mnhg." The groans continued as if encouraging me- cheering me on.
Once again, I found that the only thing streaking across my mind was cotton candy pink, plush, glossy lips and the same contagious trademark eye smile that'd been in my living room not moments ago.
I smoothed my hand down my milky pale thigh and imagined the contrast of tan painted into cute chubby fingers instead of my ghostly boney ones.

I dragged out and thick breath as I closed my hand around my dick with a hesitant grip.

Fuck. I wasn't supposed to hear this; this was a major violation of Jimin's privacy. I was listening to him jerk off in the shower. For fucks sake!
I wished I wouldn't have heard it. I wished I would've ignored it and gotten out of the shower, yet here I was already half hard from a few sinful groans being muffled through the thin barrier. I could only hope that he was by himself and didn't have the company of either one of his roommates by chance. Much to my relief though no other voices ring out and the only sounds heard were clearly from Jimin.

God I could picture it all to well; Jimin's wrist flicking up and down around the skin at a fast pace, rolling his thumb teasingly over his tip as his head was thrown back against the wall with his wet hair pushed from his forehead and water fell like liquid crystal against his sun kissed stomach.

I slid down onto the tub, wincing as my skin squeaked against the floor with every move.
A particularly high pitched sound struck through the wall, making my head spin. I imagined Jimin staring down at me, pink hair flipping down like a curtain over his eyes and body slick with soap. I imagined cute little whimpers escaping his mouth every time I hit that wonderful bundle of nerves just right. I imagined him whining and leaving red scratch marks down my chest (dragging my own nails done my front as I daydreamed) as he tried to move his hips to gain some sort of friction. I imagined him squirming up off my dick, the desperately slamming his gorgeous ass down into my hips. I could hear on the other side louder, shakier moans filtering out of his mouth and muffling as he probably bit down into his lip hard enough to draw blood.

"Ah-nhg s-shit!" My ears rang in alarm, never having heard Jimin swear before in my entire time of knowing him. God did it sound beautifully sinful tumbling out of his mouth though.
I slowed down my pace, quietly whispering for him to be patient; and almost as if he could hear me, he whined and the subtle squelching came to almost a complete stop.

"Good boy." I murmured, imagining I was holding tight onto his hips to stop his needy fidgeting while tracing the pulsing veins down his cute little member. I thought about a cute blush spreading from his cheeks to his ears, neck, collarbones and all the way down to his thighs, saliva falling like honey across his lips and out of the corner of his mouth as I pulled all the way out and slowly, teasingly, dug back in burying my self in his warmth.