Where U At My Love

Yoongi's POV
"I'm so fucking pumped I swear I'm about to get hard." Taemin squealed, jumping up and down and bumping into a few of the other people waiting in line (though I doubt they minded much). Jong-In and Hobi were buzzing against the wall, just as excited.

"Fuck, I hope Koosung and Eunho haven't left yet." Hoseok beamed, arm tightening around my shoulders.

"Ack- Hobi you're crushing me." I complained, shaking him off only to have him grab me in by my waist instead. I let out a long, hard sigh and decided I might as well take advantage of the support and lean all my weight against him. I closed my eyes and tried to tune the surrounding noise out while we waited. Even from the outside the smell of bile and smoke wafted through the air as well as cheap perfume and hair gel.

Hoseok smelt of lemon and freshly cut grass; a little too bitter for my taste. I opened my eyes and looked over my shoulder to lock eyes with the pink haired dancer. His expression was harder than I'd ever seen, evident frown tugging at his pillow-soft lips. I raised an eyebrow in question, but he looked away with a crinkle in his nose. If I wasn't so startled at how upset he looked I would've taken the time to appreciate the little twitch of annoyance his nose did as he avoided me.
Hoseok pulled me back around to face him and started cracking jokes about how Jin and Namjoon would probably attract in wild animals if they started dancing. That earned him two embarrassed slaps on the back of his head while the two in question explained to each other that they were marvelous dancers- simply ahead of their time.

"God damn, this is some good-ass music." Jong-In nearly moaned, knocking his head against the outer concrete wall of the club. 

"If they play anything Drake Imma vomit though. Coach Kim had us do stretches to only his chart toppers for two years." Hobi explained to me. I just nodded along while resting my head against his shoulder and shutting my eyes for a few more seconds of rest.

"Uh- next?" The bouncer called, eyeing our group with judgmental eyes.
We all took out our IDs and took turns showing him we were of age and waited for his begrudging grunt of approval.

As soon as we went inside, my nose burned in disgust- sex, sweat and smoke whisking together in one terrible scent. The bar was packed in a tight see of thirsty clubbers who took to chain smoking while they waited for their drinks.
The walls were pale with overly bright LED lights spinning across them to a hectic kaleidoscope to the beat. Their was a lower level closer to the DJ where most of the people were crowded into and dancing against each other like fish in a net.
Several couples were drunkenly making out against almost every corner while others drank from shot glasses and ground their bodies against strangers while getting high off the secondhand smoke and heat spreading through the air.
I poked my head over the excited sunshine sewn to my hip and watched Jimin wince at the loudness, then smile up at his friends with pure giddiness. Jungkook seemed just as sensitive to the smell of the joint seeing as he covered his face with the paw of his sweater. Jimin met my eyes and glared. To me, he looked almost unrecognizable, not only because of the dark, but because of the creases giving him a less soft attitude.
The other tan dancer then moved into Jimin's side, speaking about something that was apparently incredibly funny. So much that it made Jimin smile bright and laugh so hard it drew in the attention of several other clubbers- most of their eyes glancing down.

I bit my lip and followed Hoseok over to the line at the bar, somehow managing to get a rod of drink through the crowd with just a smile and nod of his head.
He passed me a shot with a grin and I downed it as fast I could before he handed me another. And another. And another.
The world slipped around me and my stomach burned in joy with the heavenly sting of straight vodka. Hoseok raised me a grin and I met his bet with a smile of my own, allowing him to pull me down amongst the crowd of dancing, sweaty bodies.