Shameful Self Promo Pt. 1: Playing The Field

Yo, my dudes.

I WILL BE UPDATING THIS STORY TOMORROW OR LATER TODAY!!!
I've got crazy writers block yo.
I haven't been out of my house since my break started.
My ADHD ass can't take that.

So I've got this baby ass new story up and it's a marching band AU just because.

Yoongi's just transferred from his old school and has to get used to the new (more competitive) band he's going into.
Band camp. Field shows. After-school practice and all, he's gonna have to suffer through wth the rest of them.

Jin's a senior.
Yoongi, Hobi, and Joonie are all Juniors.
Tae and Jimin are sophomores.
Kook is the bb freshman

Yoongi's on marimba or keys (idk yet) and used to be in drumline.
Jimin plays clarinet. Joon plays trumpet (jazz) and center stick.
Tae and Hobi play sax.
Jungkook plays everything, but plays trombone/ mellophone in MB season.
Jin's on flute but I might also have him play keys or cymbals.

There's gonna be a hell of a lot of band references and music lingo and shit. So if you don't know what some of the words means just ask or look that bitch up.

It's gonna be really soft. No angst. (Probably). Very fluff. Because I need to stop my depressing ass from wrecking the YM relationship. 😂😂😭
This is really just where I'm gonna channel all my geekiness. So prep yer asses.

But just imagine. For a sec.

Yoongi playing keys and Jimin wanting to learn because his woodwind ass can't do shit like that.
Jimin and Yoongi sitting in the bleachers at football games.
All the boys gettin all pumped n excited for their first field in front of their school.

Wicked drum battles between EXO and BTS.

First chapter'a up so please go snuggle and hug the fuck out of it.

My unmotivated ass will be in the corner sippin tea and watching Kiki's Deliver Service for the billionth time.
(/-u-\)is ready.