vi

"that was amazing," wonpil heard sungjin say through the loud noise of his car door slammed to a close. "the fans and we had fun. great job, guys."

"i love the moment where dowoon sang movie after brian sang i'm a man in a," jae commented with a chuckle as he took his seat. "that was so smart."

"thanks, hyung," dowoon muttered with a smile, obviously embarrassed.

"where do you want to eat?" sungjin asked.

"can we call for a food delivery instead?" brian suggested.

"oh, good idea."

as the van started to move and the car radio started to play soothing music, wonpil closed his eyes in attempt to take a short rest, but his mind refused to do as it replayed one certain moment that occured during the busking event.

while the other members were talking to the fans, jae walked to wonpil and leaned in over the keyboard towards him. it took the latter a second to realize that the former wanted to whisper something in his ear, so he tilted his head sideways to hear what he had to say. as he spoke, he laid a hand on his shoulder and pulled him closer to him until he said what he had to say.

something also happened way before the busking event. as they carried their instruments and went through the building towards the venue, jae walked to wonpil and took his hand. he held it tighter when they were walking through the more crowded part of the place, like he didn't want to lose it.

what made wonpil feel frustrated was that he didn't let go. sure, he always had thought that some types of skinship like hugs and hand holding were sweet, but with jae? it seemed unreal.

what was going on?

-

the busking event is somehow based on the one that happened on the 12th of may, 2017.

i referenced this moment as well as dowoon's iconic "movie" moment. all of the credits to mickeyboo from twitter for taking this precious picture!

also, i made a moodboard based on this plot even before i started writing it ^^

how does it look? hehe ^^