Mismatched

He reeked of alcohol, perspiration littered his broad forehead. His blue eyes a foggy blue, although his intentions were clear. She backed up against the wall, afraid of losing her innocence, afraid of what was going to happen, and afraid of what her caring best friend would think.

"Hey sweet girl, why are you backing away from me? Don't you want me? You should get away from that gay boyfriend of yours," the blonde boy says with a sinister smile. 

"Please, stop, I don't want this to happen," the girl said backing further away, her back hitting the wall, panic flashing in her brown eyes.

"You're not so supposed to resist, you filthy bitch. Be obedient and listen to me. Besides, you wanted this anyway,I 'll fucking turn you straight," he says stroking her face, enjoying the look of fear on her face.

"You can't change who I am," she says, defiance in her eyes.

"I'll give you 5 seconds to say that you want this, if you say no then I'll just have to force you," he says pinning her small figure against the wall as she tries to punch him.

"Ne-" she says cut off by a rough kiss, as he pulls back he grins,"Too late, you filthy bitch."

She kicks and screams, only to be gagged, bonded, and beat. Unable to deal with the pain, she gives in and passes out.