Shelter

Actually building the shelter was easy. All I had to do was think about a small block becoming normal size in my mind, and the block in my hand would grow to full size. Gathering the materials was a different story. My hands hurt for the weeks to come. I got stuck with the tree-punching job, and I wasn't to happy. If you got any job besides fighter, you had to have a bodyguard. I was hoping for fighter or miner, but I'm not usually lucky.

It took the crafting team a whole hour to figure out how to use the crafting table. They realized that the top of the table looked like a tic-tac-toe arena with a square surrounding the arena. Finally, one of them put a miniature wood block on the middle square of the crafting table, where it stuck. Then, a button magically appeared out of nowhere and started to glow green. They pressed it, and the square panel that the wood was on flipped over. The table shook around a lot and made weird noises, then the side of the table opened up and 4 miniature wooden planks fell out. After a whole lot of cheering, they finally decided to put their new knowledge to use.

10 minutes after the breakthrough, someone came up to me with a wooden axe. I thanked them and took the axe. At first I thought it wouldn't change much, but after I tried it out, I realized it was WAY better than using my fists. It took down the tree twice as fast, and didn't hurt as much.

After hours of chopping and chopping, the builders finally finished the fort. It didn't have a roof or a floor, but at least it was big and had walls to protect us from monsters. Also, it was on a huge hill and had a cool view of the ocean. Also, when you push two blocks really hard together, they stick.
As we stood in our new home, the sky turned a dark shade of velvet. We all ran out of the fort and looked toward the ocean. Coming up over the sea was a beautiful sight.

Sunrise